Spring Valley

• tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

I got out on the Illinois on Sunday with John Mannerino and Jim Lucancik. Pulling three-ways put around 30 keepers in the boat for us. John put us on the fish right away. I have to admit that I got schooled by these two guys. Pulling three-ways is more than just putting on a weight and stickbait. I have fished a lot with John and I always learn something from our trips. On this trip I was shown a few subtle difference to apply to this technique. Thanks guys I had a great time.

pdl
    Bayport/St. Croix/Otsego/Grand Rapids

MODIS TODAY, the satelite camera that showed the cracks and ice out two years ago in April across the northern MN lakes,
    showed no cracks as of yesterday, though you might want to keep your eyes on Chequomegon Midland and Green Bays and parts of Lake Superior. Zoom to Minnesota, 250 resolution and scroll down thru LOW, Red, Winne,Leech and a little to the right for the Pond. Minnetonka should be interesting too, in coming days if the sky is clear. (The interesting ’09 dates were April 22-May7.)

john mannerino
    Chicago IL

Thanks Tony. You have a seat in my boat anytime bud!!!

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

I knew I should have pulled up there instead of fishing the Miss. VERY slow day on the big river Sunday. Glad to hear you gents did well. I’m sure it was an interesting day with those two John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.