What happened to Season 4, Episode 3?

• nrid18
    Chicago, IL

This is the only thing that has been keeping me sane over the past couple of weeks. I need my fix James!

Nate

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Repeat……Leech Lake Perchin.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

We’ll have a new episode out this weekend.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

I must say I was excited for the new episode too.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Sorry guys. All shows get re-aired once. The good news is that there won’t be any more re-airs over the next three weeks and Erik Osberg will be releasing another Reel Report next week as well.

nrid18
    Chicago, IL

We are just giving you a hard time James! We can always watch episodes 1 & 2 for the 11th time! Although, I am getting a little tired of looking at Matt’s ugly mug!

Nate

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Although, I am getting a little tired of looking at Matt’s ugly mug!

Nate

Too bad Final Cut doesn’t have a filter, transition or effect for that, eh?!

Next sunday it is Cal and yours truly so I can’t tell you things are going to get any easier on the eyes.

nrid18
    Chicago, IL

!!!

I have fished with those two characters many times over the past few years. They are great fisherman and even better company. Great job on the shows James, I will definitely be tuning in!

Nate

cdn
    West Central, MN

My daughter and I always try to catch the show at 8am, but with hunting season I’ll be missing the initial TV episodes for another month. However, what is great about IDO is I can catch it online anytime after it airs and I don’t have to wait! Keep up the great shows!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.