Minnetonka-N.Arm??

• gotcatfish
    Prior Lake,MN

Anyone been out there? How many houses are back there? Anybody ever go way in back and fish the deep hole? Thinking of heading there this afternoon.

Thanks guys

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I haven’t fished there in years; but unless things have changed it can be real good for crappies around the deep hole. And Northern guys do well in that area too. Good luck sir!

dd

gotcatfish
    Prior Lake,MN

Quote:

And Northern guys do well in that area too

That’s why I want to head up there. It’s getting to be that time of year again Thanks dd! I’ll post when I get back.

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

That baitshop just off 394 in Plymouth on the frontage road (I can’t remember the name) usually has some pretty good info. The guy can be a bit crabby; but don’t take it personally.

dd

gotcatfish
    Prior Lake,MN

I’ve been in there. Yea not the happiest guy I’ve ever met, but what can you do. He does always have some good info for you, even if it seems like your are bothering him. Last time I was in there I could not believe some of the pics of muskies caught out there WOW. Looks like the bite is really good at night

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Since Prior has slowed down it may be worth the trip. Let me know how you do. I’m going to get away from Prior this weekend and try a few other lakes as well. good Luck!!!!

gotcatfish
    Prior Lake,MN

Well I found the sunnies, had to pick through them, but there are a ton back there. Got a couple crappies those were decent size and missed 1 on the tip-up. Felt like a nice fish but she came unbuttoned before I got to see her. This fish did take about a 10″ sucker, really wish I could have gotten her Oh well. Thinking of heading back there tomorrow or sunday. Anyone going out that way this weekend?

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Good for you sir!

dd

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.