Is James Feeling Better

• bee
    Maine

Watched this weeks show and must say you still need mending. Also get back on the ice.

CJ

Anyone know when this show will be on youtube? It’s usually up by now.

jkonop
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

Anyone know when this show will be on youtube? It’s usually up by now.

Ditto, my in-laws were in town and were playing on the Cable box yesterday, and what do you know, I only had 1 minute recorded on the DVR.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Quote:

Watched this weeks show and must say you still need mending. Also get back on the ice.

Think this might elude to any reasons on why just a bit slower this time?

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I think James got too little of a taste of open water If someone loads up and heads to open water solely on ambient air temps, they need the fix!

icefanatic11
    Birnamwood, WI

Gotta hate in-laws especially when they are messing with your IDO shows, outrageous conduct to say the least. Glad I don’t have any in-laws…. yet.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Bee,

I’m feeling like a million bucks today, thanks for asking. It took a lot of meds to finally kick the crud but I’m feeling like I’m back to full strength for the first time in a couple months!

Yesterday we WERE back on the ice and doing what we love to do which includes getting snowmobiles buried in deep snow and going off-road in search of hidden little lakes full of big fish!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

James, odd question and once I hear the answer it will probably seem obvious. I noticed your license on the Skeeter, WS What’s that?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

James, odd question and once I hear the answer it will probably seem obvious. I noticed your license on the Skeeter, WS What’s that?

WS = Wisconsin

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

Quote:

WS = Wisconsin

I thought that was WI. Thanks!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

WS = Wisconsin

That’s just a guess on my part. I guess it could stand for “wicked skeeter” too.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

WS = Wisconsin

That’s just a guess on my part. I guess it could stand for “wicked skeeter” too.

It is that, gorgeous boat

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.