Women’s Ice Fishing Bibs

• beck
    Menomonie, WI

I’m looking for a good set of insulated bibs for my daughter this year for fishing on the river as well as ice fishing. I looked at SnoSuit, but they don’t come in small. I’ve come across a few others in small, but am looking for suggestions. She’s 5’4″ and weighs about a buck ten. Anyone out there with a petite fishing partner that has something they’d recommend?

Thanks.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

I’m looking for a good set of insulated bibs for my daughter this year for fishing on the river as well as ice fishing. I looked at SnoSuit, but they don’t come in small. I’ve come across a few others in small, but am looking for suggestions. She’s 5’4″ and weighs about a buck ten. Anyone out there with a petite fishing partner that has something they’d recommend?

Thanks.

Strikemaster makes / made a “women’s cut” ice suit. I bought one for my wife for the same reason you’re looking past the snosuit… the snosuit just didn’t fit her. She’s 5″4 – 112# and it fit well. You might want to check into that to see if it is still made. If it is it might be just what the doctor ordered.

stuart
    Mn.

Look at the ski shops.More women ski than fish and they do have some nice insulated bibs.Got some for my niece that had titanium insulation and she loves them.

beck
    Menomonie, WI

Quote:

Strikemaster makes / made a “women’s cut” ice suit. I bought one for my wife for the same reason you’re looking past the snosuit… the snosuit just didn’t fit her. She’s 5″4 – 112# and it fit well. You might want to check into that to see if it is still made. If it is it might be just what the doctor ordered.

Thanks James. Looking for it now.

ekruger01

Check out the Striker brands bibs as well, they are cut shorter on the chest than the other brands and also have an adjustable inseam, We had a 13 year old kid try a pair on and we were able to adjust the inseam to fit him in the small. And if price is a concern some shops are selling last years non float version for under 100 bucks.

josh a

i got the fiance a pair of purple carhart bibs from fleet farm, they were about 90 bucks

travp
    Blaine , Mn

Quote:

Thanks.

They do come in a small. My wife has a pair. Thornebros has them in a small I would bet.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks.

They do come in a small. My wife has a pair. Thornebros has them in a small I would bet.

They do come in a small but the inseam is 31″ so the legs are too long. For my gal anyway.

beck
    Menomonie, WI

Thanks for all the links and suggestions. I really appreciate it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.