thanks thorne bros.

• mmorgen
    Menomonie WI.

Had to order another quiver stick and perch sweetheart on 2 10 12 and got them today can’t wait for the weekend thanks a lot pat

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Quote:

thanks thorne bros.

X2

I had ordered a powernoodle back in November and since the blanks still hadn’t come in I placed a quick call to Matt at Thorne bros… He reccomended a 2nd option and a week later I had my new trip-wire. Great customer service even when they have supply chain issues… Thanks again Matt Johnson and Thorne Bros!

mrbluesky

I wonder why it is often an issue for TB to get blanks? I hear more often that they dont have them, then they do? If this is an issue year after year, wouldnt you think someone would figure out a solution? I wonder how many sales a year TB misses out on because they cant get blanks?

matt-p
    White Bear Lake, MN

Quote:

I wonder why it is often an issue for TB to get blanks? I hear more often that they dont have them, then they do? If this is an issue year after year, wouldnt you think someone would figure out a solution? I wonder how many sales a year TB misses out on because they cant get blanks?

They are very picky about blanks.. The company that they get them from is the best of the best.. The demand for Powernoodles is way up as well.. Alot more than expected.. They are trying to offer alternatives though.

lhprop1
    Eagan

Quote:

A while back, Matt posted on the enemy forum that the company who makes their blanks for the power noodles is also a contractor for NASA and that they probably had to give them priority.

They are also very picky about their quality. Matt posted this on the TB forum a while ago.

Quote:

from Matt Johnson: “We apologize for the wait everyone. We’re still waiting for Power Noodle and Dead Stick blanks to arrive. The material is the issue right now and the last two batches of material were not up to par. We’ve been in constant contact with our supplier trying to get things here as fast as possible and we are just as frustrated as everyone. If you have any further questions about your order please give our rod shop a call… 763-572-3782. Thanks!”

I’d rather wait and have a quality rod than hurry up and get an inferior product.

mmorgen
    Menomonie WI.

id rather wait too! they do great work!!!!!

mmorgen
    Menomonie WI.

just got my new pole ready for tomorrow all i got to say is what craftmanship thank you Pat and lonie

glenn-d
    N C Illinois

Just got my 2 new TripWire’s yesterday !!!!! When the PowerNoodle comes in that will go in the Otter box too !!!!

mrbluesky

Ok, so, they know right now they will probably sell, say 150 power noodles next year. Couldnt they order blanks now? i would think they could get enough blanks in, in 9 months time, to cover their orders? Or, they couldnt tell their supplier, we need 150 blanks by September 2012. Im just sayin.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.