Garmin Users

• Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

So…with Lakemaster transitioning over to HB and Navionics and Garmin in opposite corners as well, what are you Garmin guys looking at for high-def lake chips at the present time? I need to get a new handheld unit and would rather stay with Garmin for ice fishing if I can help it.

hank-s.
    Pardeeville, WI 53954

I have the Lakemaster in my CSX78S now and it sounds like you may be able to get the chips until they are gone. Snag one quick and worry about what to do later on when you want to get whatever follows up. Who knows how soon the void will be filled with a good product.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Quote:

I have the Lakemaster in my CSX78S now and it sounds like you may be able to get the chips until they are gone. Snag one quick and worry about what to do later on when you want to get whatever follows up. Who knows how soon the void will be filled with a good product.

exactly, got the MN one last year, the SD on this year. Most sporting goods stores have some in stock.

trekr200
    Red Wing, MN

I got both the Minnesota and Wisconsin SD chips from Reeds Sporting Goods back in October.

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

Took folks advice and found a MI LM chip at Garmin for a reduced price. Can’t imagine that somebody won’t offer HD depth info in the future for Garmin at some point.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.