Was my thinking wrong?

• bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Me 2 Steve. Thanks alot for the awesome deal. When I ordered the jacket, I wasn’t sure if I would keep it for myself or give it to my dad for a Christmas or Bday present. Looks like I need to still come up with an idea for my dad. Because I’m keeping it.

deertracker

Last week my son had his rabbit out for a walk. Yes, it was on a leash. I saw my lab stuck in the kennel and didn’t realize he had his rabbit out so I let the dog out and went inside. 5 minutes later I hear the best rabbit distress bawl I have ever heard. I look out the window and see my lab trying to play with the rabbit. Was it wrong that for a second I thought I should record the distress call before I helped my son?
    DT

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

sounds like a lost opportunity to me

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

There is a devil inside of us all pulling us to the fire.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

You lost me for a minute when you said he was walking a rabbit on leash.

Ever heard of rabbit agility? Seriously, people basically prodding rabbits through obstacles. I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes.

I’m impressed that the rabbit is still in one piece!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

My dog trapped my buddys chicken in his garage and the chicken tipped over playing dead. I never knew they did that.

thinkeyes
    Fairfax, IOWA

Quote:

You never heard of playing chicken?

LOL

Wait isn’t faking dead “Playing possum?”….so confused now

johnee

Quote:

Last week my son had his rabbit out for a walk. Yes, it was on a leash.

Well of course you were wrong.

Get the damn rabbit into obedience training so it doesn’t have to be on the leash all the time! What kind of use do you expect that rabbit to be on upland game if you don’t get it some training?

Now I don’t want to start a pointing rabbit vs retrieving rabbit debate here–mostly because everyone knows the pointing variety is better–but what are you waiting for?

On a serious note, two friends of my fathers were sitting in a duck blind in the 1970s when a rabbit swam through about 25 feet in front of the blind. One of the guys was just about to drop his fifth of blackberry brandy into the lake and swear off drinking forever when suddenly a fox swam into view in hot pursuit.

They both shot at the same time. Later they both discussed if the rabbit had somehow concocted that fox drive on purpose.

Grouse

the_grump
    Le Center

You most certainly were wrong! Why would you record it? You have live rabbit on a leash. All you need is a shock collar to get the squealing started on command.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

You most certainly were wrong! Why would you record it? You have live rabbit on a leash. All you need is a shock collar to get the squealing started on command.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.