Golden Ticket!

• Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I just found out that I drew a tag for Iowa this year! I will be hunting Allamakee County I can hardly wait!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Hard not to be excited about that! Good luck on the hunt, Steve. Let us know how it goes.

Mike m

Congrats Steve . totally naive on hunting out of state . Do you already have land lined up to hunt , just waiting for a tag ? Public land ? Just curious

ganderpike
    Alexandria

Drew a tag for unit 10, late season muzzleloader. Looking forward to hanging some cams!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Congrats Steve . totally naive on hunting out of state . Do you already have land lined up to hunt , just waiting for a tag ? Public land ? Just curious

Each state is different. Iowa non residents earn 1 point each year you apply depending on what hunt you apply for will determine how many points you need to draw. I am bow hunting which is a harder tag to draw, this is the second Iowa tag I have drawn and it has taken 4 points each time. I will be hunting public land in Allamakee County.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Drew a tag for unit 10, late season muzzleloader. Looking forward to hanging some cams!

I will be bow hunting unit 9 public land Allamakee County.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.