30″ walleye

• walleyeaddict
    Gods Country and real walleye world, Detroit Lakes MN

Congrats to young Christian Ehrenhaft of Florida. He is 14 yrs old and caught his first 2 walleyes on Sun night fishing with his dad (Bruce) and myself. His first was a healthy 21″ and just before we quit at 9:30, he bagged a 30″ walleye! He was deep water rigging a crawler. His dad took some pics (I didn’t..opps) and they will be back up on the 12th. I also emailed dad to see if he can get a pic up. If not I will try and get a pic when dad is back up here and get it posted She was a beauty! I think we will have another “eye” addict on our hands after his baptism to the sport of walleye fishing. Lets give Christian a round of congrats!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Congrats are in order to the youngster!~ Many fish along time without such an experience. When and if that photo becomes available please do post it here.

eyeguymn
    where the waters flow north

Jeez the kids got me by an inch and a quarter! Thats great, like James said, alot of folks fish many years and never even come close. I’ve had a local lake 32 incher in the boat but they were’nt on my line.. Always the bridesmaid…Congrats Brad!! Paul

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.