Welcome Paul!

• walleyeaddict
    Gods Country and real walleye world, Detroit Lakes MN

I look forward to Paul R. helping as a moderator for this area. He is young, energetic, and gives good info and reports. Welcome Paul!

eyeguymn
    where the waters flow north

Thanks Brad,
    Looking forward to working with you and all the folks here at the efn. For those of you who have just been just lurking in the shadows register! Greater things are coming!
    For those of you who have not had the opportunity to meet or fish with Brad you need to, he has forgotten more about walleyes than most of us will ever know. He is also one of the few people that I trust for a straight awnser. Lets get this thing rockin!!! Paul
    Pine to Prairie Guide Service
    (218)962-3387 [email protected]

kirsch

Great to see you have joined the site. Will look forward to your reports and great advice.

Smitty1

Hey Paul, good to see ya here. How is BP doing this year? Heading up on Aug 9th for a week.

Later, Dave

eyeguymn
    where the waters flow north

Hi Smitty!
    Something tells me if your goin to big pine in august you have other intentions? Little pine maybe? lol every time I turn around I’m down on lida it seems, thats ok tho. its work.. Crankbait season is here so hopefully I’ll be on a few other lakes by then..Give me a shout just before you come up!! Paul

Smitty1

Naw, that’s the late September trip for Little Pine. -) Bringing the whole family and my folks in August, so we generally stay on Big Pine. Believe it or not, we’ve actually had fair luck there in Aug the last couple years. Hopefully we can catch a few in that 15-17″ range for eating (and a few bigger ones for fun)..

We usually seem to do as well as anyone at the resorts.
    Musta had a good teacher in learning the lake, eh!!!!! I’ll give ya a shout before we come up.

Later

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.