Hot Bite

• walleyeaddict
    Gods Country and real walleye world, Detroit Lakes MN

The area lakes are turning nice fish with an active bite. I was on Otter Tail on Fri and we had 18 over 15″ and big one at 19″….that is good fish for OT, they seem to run bigger this yr on the lake. Sat I was guiding with Brian Tangen on a multiple boat trip on Pelican Lake. We had 40 walleyes between the 2 boats in 4hrs and our customers (4) keep 20 14″-18″ walleyes and Brians boat put back a 29″er. Walleye tourney(100 boats) on the lake this Fri and Sat so it will be busy the rest of the wk. Sun was on Cotton for 4 hrs in the morn and 4hrs in the eve and we had 15 walleyes over 15″. Walleyes on OT were in 13-17ft of shoreline breaks with jigs/rigs with shiners. Pelican was 15-22ft with rigs and shiners and Cotton was 18-24ft with jis/rigs with shiners and some on crawlers and 2 on bobbers and leaches. Word has it that Lida, White Earth and Strawberry are realy going also(deep on Strawberry). Guide again Thurs, Fri and Sat so I should be able to update again with current info. I will be back on OT. Also will be on Island and the other will be my choice so we’ll see which way thw wind blows me…..GET OUT FISHING NOW….THE BITE IS ON ALL OVER!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.