ice bite is on!

• Anonymous

The ice bite is on for crappies and walleyes….all area lakes. Big northerns (32-40″) coming off Mellissa.”The Baitman” is up and running at Quality Bait and Tackle on Washington Ave in Detroit Lakes. One of the phone# 218-841-4846 will reach him. Great bait, the right tackle and good info.Anyone else with info please post. Oh….most lakes have 12-14″ of ice and making more….LATER

Anonymous

Follow-up for info sake. We have several inches of snow on the ground now and 15″ of good ice on area lakes. You can take your 4 wheelers, snowmobiles, or trucks (cars) any place you want now on the lakes. The weather is mild with lows around 10 and daytime highs in the 20’s. Great time to be out!

Anonymous

Thanks for the update. Any of you guys been out? How are they biting? Thanks, Bill

Anonymous

How’s it going on the hard water?? You and Leroy been floating any boats lately?? I gotta get up and see the new Bait Store by John.. See ya Have fun with the Augers..

Anonymous

Walleyeaddict,
    I sent you a private message on an inquiry in your area!
    TGIF

Anonymous

TGIF (must be “Thank God I Fish!) I responded to your PM….let me know what is what. Hey Reef Runner…..I was just on the river with my son Josh and buddy LeRoy…had a blast and I was wearing my new goofy rabbit hat I got from Mary for Christmas….after all my dead animal on the head teasing to all yous guys….now I are one of dem dang guys too!

Anonymous

Hey Rabbit head I wished I’d been there to get a couple pictures… But I bet you stayed warm…

Anonymous

Hey Brad, how about posted a pic of you modeling your new dead animal!!!

Anonymous

I will get Mary to take my pic….she is the only one that can stand to look at me for any lenth of time and we’ll get it posted. I have been off line for a few days as we ran into some major computor probs when we upgraded to a new OS and added software…..I don’t look nearly as cool as Vandy does in is dead animal! By the way Bill….you are a “Master Surfer” the way you get around on all the boards!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.