Area Update

• Anonymous

The June bite was good to great on most of our area lakes. The last 7 days we have seen a 10 degree rise in surface temp. Most lake temps are in the mid 70 degree range. The full moon and mayfly hatch slowed things for a few days. It looks like we will be getting a needed break from the sweltering heat starting the next few days and the bite will pick back up. Otter tail, Pine, and Pelican have been consistant. Big Detroit is on and off…great average size, however. Anyone else on top of a good bite in our region? Please post for all to enjoy!

Anonymous

Hey Brad, good to see you are still alive and kickin! Are you and Mary coming down for the BB/BS Day and the FTR Day? Bill

Anonymous

Wish we could make it down. I am booked for guiding and Mary has an Art show in Fargo. Miss seeing all of you river rats! Bite is great for a hot July in our area. I just had a Rochester customer leaving in a great mood with his experiance up here. I still try and jump on the board regularly, but it gets tough with the amount of time on the water I spend. We need to get these FTL “peekers” to registar and contribute! Any ideas to get them involved?

Anonymous

If they would choose to get involved then there would be alot more conversation going on which means alot of people talking about catching fish and more info shared so then everyone knows more about when and how to get more fish.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.