Introducing Montana

• garvi
    LACROSSE WI

I would like to introduce Montana, our new puppy.

My wife and I drove to Ohio to pickup this pup that needed a change in her life for the good.

Montana history is here (formally known as Billie)

http://www.springerrescue.org/dogdocs/regions/available.php?reg=MW#2409

Montana is a very well mannered dog that is a mix of English Springer and English pointer.

She has been a wonderful dog since joining us and is just a little timid but warms to everything very quickly and is already pointing some things around the house. House broken, kennel trained and just a loving sole.

She is really pretty mellow, not like the ball of fire we are used to in the Springer field. (she slept for the most part all the way home, 10 hrs) and follows me around like she is on a leash.

She has never been around the water and we can’t wait to be with her to experience it.

I have added some more pictures of her since she has been with us.

——————–
    DOGS ARE THE BEST FISHING PARTNERS THEY ALWAYS WANT TO GO AND ARE HAPPY WHERE EVER YOU ARE FISHING, PLUS THEY DON’T STEAL FROM YOUR TACKLE BOX.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Congrats !!! Love the name too !!! Montana, formerly from Ohio.. who now lives in Wisconsin !!!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

I’m sure Montana really appreciates her new home and companions, great job on the rescue

She is a beauty

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

Thanks

My wife and I love the state of Montana been there 6 times on vac. and considering retireing there.

Our previous dogs name was Aspen, where I spent the 3 best winters of my life. (but then I got married).

At least no fathers day card from that area.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Beautiful. I have a half springer half retriever and wouldn’t want anything else. Just wish mine wasn’t such a wuss.

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Good looking Pup Might be spoiled just a little

Good job on the rescue

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Congrats on the good looking dog & the rescue.
    I’m betting she will be great addition to the family.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Way to go on the rescue It is good that there are rescue groups to help these unfortunate animals and good that there are folks out there excited to adopt those dogs!

She’s a very good looking dog, too. Have fun on your new adventures.

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

Thanks everyone

A few of our friends have said that she hit the lottery and I can’t really argue with them.

As a matter of fact we both hit the lottery.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Happy dog!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.