Stikemaster Lazer Mag Issue

• has
    Hudson, WI

I’m having trouble with my auger this year. Runs and Idles great, but as soon as you go drill a hole( put pressure) the auger bogs down and kills. Any idea?

gary d
    cordova,il

Sounds like it is sucking air. Tighten all the bolts on the carb and that hoses are not crack. Hope this helps. gary

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Bad gas? The same thing happened to me with my lazer and I put in fresh gas and life was good…DS

has
    Hudson, WI

It has new gas, new spark plug, can some seafoam through her. Idels great, but once you apply pressure she dies out.

Walleyebry
    Isle, mn.

Had same trouble with mine this year. After trying gas from a different location just to be sure, I was forced to put a new diaphram in carb. Runs better now than new. Real easy to do. Walleyebry

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Sometimes sea foam help sometimes its too far gone, sound like you need to take apart and clean the carb.

slab-hunter
    Red Wing, MN

I had the same issue with mine last season, after working with it for weeks, I finally called Strikemaster. Sent it back, they installed a new carb and blades for free. It works better but not the best until it warms up for 2 minutes or so. Who has that long to wait?
    Call them.

Don

AlumaBuster
    LaCrosse, WI.

I had the same problem about 2 years ago when I bought one used. The person was using 24:1 so I used 40:1 and that helped out big time when I actually went to punch a hole in the ice. I also put in a new carb kit and ran some seafoam through it and now it runs like a top!!!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

How old and what does the Spark Plug look like.
    A person would almost believe you blew a gasket with a bad Spark Plug. Idols great, has some power, but when you pour the beans to her it dies.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.