Big Ten today…..

• earnit

What a train wreck!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Congrats to all the teams who are playing in the bowl games. They’re playing the game for all the right reasons.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Quote:

They’re playing the game for all the right reasons.

Free tattoos?

riverdog

Quote:

Quote:

They’re playing the game for all the right reasons.

Free tattoos?

I think we all think the B10 is better than it actually is every year. Maybe Tattoo U can pull one out against the Hogs.

buckeye

TATTOO U??

FUNNY – EVEN TO AN OLD ALUM!!!

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Quote:

What a train wreck!

x2
    TCU ajusted on defense, Bucky didn’t.
    To have the ball swatted with a wide open tight end in the end zone….total bummer.
    Good hard fought game though, TCU proved their worth.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Was at the game. Bucky literally ran the ball down their throats that last drive. Then the brain surgeon Bielema calls a pass for the conversion !?!?!?

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

Tolzein puts a little air under that throw and it’s a tie game. Who knows what may have happened in OT.

dwbeals
    Iowa

We can thank the state of Michigan for the big ten questions. Pretty disappointing efforts. TCU definitely proved they belong.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

College football teams play in January?

Never mind. I live in Minnesota, how would I know?

JimChellevold
    Wi, Crawford Cty

Quote:

College football teams play in January?

Never mind. I live in Minnesota, how would I know?

hnd

yeah pretty terrible. congrats to tcu for hanging on and winning that game. my wolverines are now going to be in limbo awaiting what will happen with rich rod.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

At least the Big Ten has one win so far!

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

Quote:

At least the Big Ten has one win so far!

Didn’t Iowa win their game as well? I am assuming you where talking about Illinois’ crushing win….

bluewing
    North Iowa

Yea the Big Ten has not looked very good the past few years.

I have to give the Hawkeyes credit for a good game with Missouri. With all the problems they have had this year the palyers that did suit up played well. I thought the tigers would tear them up but that was not the case.
    It will be interesting the see the corkhuskers play in the conference next year.

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Some real interesting games to say the least.TCU hanging in there with the Badgers. Hawkeyes coming back over Mizzou. Then next years new to the Big10 Huskers laying a stink bomb with Washington. And I’m a born and bred Husker fan>that was ugly. Looking forward to next season.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

That Hawks game was great, I for one thought they would get crushed, good look’n running back coming up, needs to keep his nose clean. Maybe the coaching staff can assign a permanent mother to be with him the whole year.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Quote:

That Hawks game was great, I for one thought they would get crushed, good look’n running back coming up, needs to keep his nose clean. Maybe the coaching staff can assign a permanent mother to be with him the whole year.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

props to Iowa. I am usually the first to bang them but with a depleted roster they looked pretty good. Big Ten teams beat the living daylights out of each other all year long. They are the best conference from top to bottom in the country and they still are. Pointing to this years terrible new years day performance is like saying global warming doesn’t exist because it happens to be cold out today.

hnd

and the sec doesn’t? the sec is much better than the big 10 this year. most would take the bottom half of the sec over the bottom half of the big 10.

and the top half made mince meat of us.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

They don’t seem to ever want to come north to play us. Last year we did pretty well against the SEC. A good number of these Bowl games are home games for them.

hnd

who cares about last year. we are in this year. and regardless, we are 3-7 against sec teams in the last 4 years. thats sad. we don’t go south to play them either during the reg season. there is no reason for either conference to schedule reg season games with each other. they will only meet in bowls and bowls are always in southern locations.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.