Lure identification help

• mrCROWLEY138
    La Crosse, WI

So, today my girlfriend and I went through some of her and her dad’s old tackle boxes. We found some cool looking older lures and decided to give them a shot. One I used was a Little George and I was killing the largies and whites on it. The other that she was hammering them on was a lipless crankbait of sorts. I can’t for the life of me find what kind exactly, though. It was very “squatty” looking. Meaning it wasn’t very long (maybe 2″), but it was tall and had a fairly flat fron face on it. It was made out of plastic and was sort of a translucent silver/black color with a red face. It looked to be an older bait. I hope my description helps someone identify it for me. It was really workig today, and I would love to pick up a couple more. I know other small rattle baits would probably work just as well, but it’s a confidence thing. Thanks in advance for any information.

mrCROWLEY138
    La Crosse, WI

Ooops, I forgot to mention, we lost it on a snag. I wish I had some picture of it.

mrCROWLEY138
    La Crosse, WI

That’s it! Thank you so much! My girlfriend is going to be so relieved! She was furious at me when I lost it, haha. Luckily she had enough time with it to get hooked on white bass. Thanks again, sir. You’re a life saver!

rod-man
    Pine City, MN.

glad I could help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.