Humminbird Ice Flasher

• weimman86

I’m trying to decide on a humminbird ice 45 or the Vexlar 18. Looked at them yesterday and I really like the Humminbird because of the screen. Do any of you have an opinion on one or the other. Need some help, Thanks

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

My opinion is I would buy a Marcum. If I couldnt find a Marcum it would be the vexilar.

shaley
    Milford IA

Quote:

My opinion is I would buy a Marcum. If I couldnt find a Marcum it would be the vexilar.

Ditto

Retired2007
    Waukon, Iowa

I vote Marcum also then Vexlar !

Robin Holden
    Nestor Falls ON

I will be running a humminbird this season. I really liked the features of the ice 45. I loved that my vex was bulletproof but the humminbird was really nice to use last winter off and on.

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Quote:

I will be running a humminbird this season. I really liked the features of the ice 45. I loved that my vex was bulletproof but the humminbird was really nice to use last winter off and on.

I’d love to hear how you end up liking it. The reviews I’ve heard so far haven’t been stellar? I hope you have better luck.

This will be my first year with a Marcum LX-5, so I’ll finally get to see what everyone is talking about

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.