Please help us “Fish for a Cure” of ALS

• HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

As you know, IDAer Tim “Hooks” Hukriede is living with this horrible disease. I am asking you again for your help in raising money for research, family supports and many other things the ALS association helps us daily with. the next part is my letter I sent out. Thanks for reading and maybe sponsoring. Even reading about ALS makes more people aware of this disease and what it does to a person.

Hello everyone, Our Team “Fishing for a Cure” is ready for our 3rd walk to raise money for ALS for research, programs, family support and many other items. Last year our team raised over $4,000.00!!! THANKS to YOU! We received an award for earning so much, we are hoping to do that or help us go over that last years amount!!!

If you’d like to join us for the walk, we are doing the one in St. Cloud on Sept 15th., or if you would please sponsor me that would be wonderful and generous of you. ANY amount helps! Please go to my ALS walk page for more information.

I thank you in advance! Denise

Click Here to Visit My Personal Page<<<

Click Here to View Out Team Page<<<

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I am sure we can do better than last year!!!!

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Count on me giving to help ALS again

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

We’ll be rooting for you guys!

Denise didn’t mention it…. But the on-line link is a quick and easy way to make a donation with a credit card. The on-line confirmation form is all you need to claim your donation as a tax write off!

Great way to help out a great guy and cause. Let’s get ‘er done!!

-J.

HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

Thanks Jon for mentioning the EASY way to pay by credit card.

THANKS so very much for those of you that have sponsored me!!! There is still plenty of time

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Jocelyn and I are going to try and make the walk. See you there!! Please send me the detail via email.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I’m in again this year with a donation. Thanks Denise and Good luck!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

My donation was just made Denise. Like Jon J mentioned, its so very easy to make your donation online with a credit card.

Tim has been a friend of ALOT of IDAers for many years. He has been struck with a terrible disease that is costing him his life. He and his wife have gone out of their way to help others in the past and now they need us to help them. Your donation will help to find a cure for Als and is badly needed. You can make a difference with your donation no matter how big or how small. Anything you can give to help will be greatly appreciated. Will you please reach out a hand to help them? Thank You.
    Thanks, Bill

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Thanks for walking Denise. Research for this and other motor neuron diseases is a must! Come on IDA ers let’s raise some money and honor a good friend…..Bob and Kathy Carlson

HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

Wow, Thanks Bill, Bob & Kath…all they said is true unfortunately. We’d like to help find a cure! We truely thank everyone who has donated so far, this year and in the past.
    If you can’t make a donation by our walk date of this Saturday, we and ALS take donations anytime, on the link above in my original post or contact me for more info.
    THANKS so very much

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

Denise,

We wold be honored to support your efforts.

Jim and June

HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

Quote:

Denise,

We wold be honored to support your efforts.

Jim and June

Saw the dontation on my web page! THANKS so very much

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

Denise,
    Count us in. Hi to Tim.

Tom and Pam Peterson

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Denise, I will leave some $$ up there this weekend for you..

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Congrats on hitting your goal! Nice day for a walk Saturday.

-J.

HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

WOW, THANKS to YOU that donated for this worthy cause Our team “fishing for a cure” raised over what we’ve done the past 2 years…we are at $5000.00 and more is coming in! Our team walks in St Cloud and we are the top in raising donations so far! As I said before, we so much appreciate you that donated and graciously accept your generosity Tim & Denise

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.