Can’t take the excitement!

• burbob
    Hastings,MN

I’ve been here an hour and a half and I can’t take it. This must be the longest work day in recorded history. Is anyone else stuck at work or are all you bums on the road already. Three and a half hour to go.
    Good Luck to all
    Bobby

skineboy
    Red Wing, MN

I’m here with you Bob, but I have 7 hours and 45 minutes until I get to hit the road to the pond. It’s going to be a long day. Hopefully everyone else leaves early so I don’t have to fight traffic the whole way up.

~SKINEBOY~

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

I am here but only for a few, until 11:00, but no fishing in my forcast . no open seats around the area or on the pond for Sunday that I was seeing if anyone had room for.

Broncs

pahaarstad
    metro

I’m here at work too. I’m having a hard time doing any real work. I’m going to take my son out to find his frist walley this weekend. Is it time to go home? I can not wait!

burbob
    Hastings,MN

Since my students are swimming today it would be OK to start pitching cranks into the pool… right?

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

This sucks! Is it 4 yet? Having my fishing rods lined up next to my desk isn’t helping either. 50 more books to sell today and I can dream about walleyes the rest of the afternoon.

ErikHendo
    Crosslake, MN

I think I might have you topped. I work in Walker, MN and Leech lake is across the road from my work and all I’ve seen all day is people with boats driving by. Gov. Tim Pawlenty is having his opener up here so this town is packed. I have to deliver a boat to Garrison after work at 7pm then drive all the way back to Walker to get my truck then drive back home to Crosslake. I still have a long day of driving in front of me. I’ll be fighting the opener trafic on 371 and 169. Just to make the dollar. Tomorrow morning is looks like it’ll never come for me!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.