BASSMASTER PROMO GOTTA SEE THIS

• fishing vet
    Blaine, MN

I can’t wait for the tournament season to begin.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

no kidding, that got me all pumped up to hit some open water and hook myself. thanks for sharing, not like I needed more inspiration to get out fishing, but that was it.

shane

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

I watched it, that looked like prowrestling for grass carp.

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Mark I agree with you..Im a total avid bass fisherman but that reminds me of the WWE Wresteling promo…The weigh-ins are about the same…good or bad ….you decide. all I know it the river is lookin good up here in St.Cloud

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

The real question is, why don’t they have the same kind of excitement for walleye tournament events?

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Because they are walleye fisherman

et1770
    Shakopee, MN

SLIDER I think you’re onto something there. Anybody knows it doesn’t take much skill to hook on a shiner or a leech, throw the line overboard, and let the bait do the work. Not much to get punmped up about. When a BASSguy does everything he can to make a hunk of plastic get a fish to bite, he has really accomplished something. Like the difference between getting a first down and a touchdown.

——————

Work…or Fish?………………………………….DUH!

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

That was pretty cool. Who cares if it is a hyped up spot. If it brings excitment to fishing who cares what it sounds like. By the way is Ishama going to be the man this year. He is doing great as a new comer. It should be a fun year.

Pafish
    Grand Rapids, MN

The Fort Frances Canadian Bass Championship puts on a show like that for the fans during the final weigh in. Anybody who likes to bass fish can’t help but get pumped up. They put 2500 crazy fans in a tent and pull the top ten places from day two through. Pretty neat!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.