Wild 6-0!!

• skhartke
    Somerset, WI

They win another OT game with a nice goal by Gaborik! Proves that they can win on the road. Tough game on Friday against the formerly Mighty Ducks, now just the Ducks.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Yep, that was a sweet 2 on 1 goal..

eyebuster
    Duluth

What a great start to the season!

So far their are two teams that have stood out that I have watched the Wild of course and the Sabres dispite their new UGly Logo!

Go wild!!!!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

This is a great start. Maybe this is the year they start having an impact on the post season. They have the team to do it.

wallster
    Austin, MN

What a great win for them 5-0 at home, starting off on the road with a win to go 6-0. Lets GO WILD
    Wallster ><((((>

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

TRUE hockey is back in MN!!!!!

Nice to see a club make the off season work in there favor for once!

(Vikes-wolves-Gophers )

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I think ownership finally realized the novelty was going to wear off.. Theres nothing like playoff hockey in MN

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

And we have some very happy star players. Gaborik has a line that he can score some goals on. Rolston has some help on the 2nd line with White and Parrish. Fernandez doesn’t have anyone looking over his shoulder. Manny has saved 114 of his last 116 shots! That’s awesome! Would like to see the defense shore themselves up a little. 36 shots on goal by the Kings is a pretty big number. But I’ll quit complaining since the team is perfect for the year so far!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.