are there any brave souls out there fishing in ths

• wallygator
    cohasset mn.

hey has anyone been to red lake lately or where would i look for some big slab crappies on leech ? ive never ice fished leech would like to go find some slabs

Anonymous

Not me…but Saturday its game on…where are we going…RED or LOTW or shall we go pond hopping? Can’t wait to give you another fishing seminar….Oh boy I didn’t say that did I.
    THe kick’n Bass scent will be in full swing again on Saturday…need some?

wallygator
    cohasset mn.

i wouldnt talk like that some time youll be like your dad and ill have toi call you one fish i guess i dont care where we go im trying to decide if im going today brrrr , i put new blades on my auger so bring on da ice .oh and yes id like some bass kicking juice to try . and can you get me a job there so i can play on the net all day ?

Anonymous

Had a low of 49 degrees last night. That is way to cold to go fishing. Today it is going to hit about 72, could find a cove with high banks, no wind and just go throw a jig and pig, dead-stick it and soak up the sun. Anyone want to pay for gas? Cos>

wallygator
    cohasset mn.

hey cosmic sounds like nice weather to me its – 15 here right now , my dads in tucon now i wish i were to we are just trying some basskicking juice and have had good luck with it on both crappies and walleyes !

Anonymous

If u want to go after crappie on Leech I would suggest shing. bay. I have some good spots there but haven’t fished it yet this year. This bay is very deep and narrow, dont be afraid to go as deep as 60′

Good Luck

Anonymous

Hey Cosmic, A care package of warm weather would be just great if you would care to send one. Sounds like 39 degrees next week for a high but lows below zero this week. Take care, Bill

Anonymous

Talked to my son in Grand Forks N.D. this morning and it was 20 below.

Anonymous

Yep…. hittin Red this weekend!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.