NASCAR!

• dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Rain delayed… but WELL WORTH THE WAIT! Junior too the checkered flag! So awesome! Only his 2nd Daytona 500 win. And the first win I have seen live of his for years… soo happy I stayed up to see it!

gmartell
    LaCrosse, WI

Yep…. Who would of thought of this outcome after not hearing much about JR during the month of February. Good for him.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Quote:

Rain delayed… but WELL WORTH THE WAIT! Junior too the checkered flag! So awesome! Only his 2nd Daytona 500 win. And the first win I have seen live of his for years… soo happy I stayed up to see it!

Only his second 500 win??????!!!!!!
    Do you realize only 11 drivers have more than one 500 under there belt.

g38
    South metro

Bummed out when the rains came, however, gave me time to do the snow thing between the garage and the boat shed – yes, still have hope that someday the water will get soft…
    got the noddies watching the restart first few laps, but the end was well worth staying awake. Kinda bummed Danica got wiped out tho.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I think the “Only” was tongue in cheek Congrats Jr

John Peterson
    Woodbury, Minnesota

Congrats to Jr.
    He drove a heck of a race.
    Kinda misssed JP Montoya and his antics of driving into a
    jet dryer though

PB2

Quote:

Doubtful. I think he was probably referring to Dale Earnhardt’s myriad of 5 finishes and runners ups at Daytona Speedway in the last 10 years.
    Dale has always faired well there and has been snake bitten not to have won another one previously to this one.

Wtg jr

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Doubtful. I think he was probably referring to Dale Earnhardt’s myriad of 5 finishes and runners ups at Daytona Speedway in the last 10 years.
    Dale has always faired well there and has been snake bitten not to have won another one previously to this one.

Wtg jr

Correct… placed 2nd in 3 of the last 4 Daytona 500 races. Only his 2nd win.

Willy D
    Nipawin, SK

Sunday was a great day, Canadian Men take the gold in a dominate performance over Sweden and Jr wins the 500

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.