04 Ice Castle ?

• marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

I just bought an 04 Ice Castle this year (6.5×18), I notice that one of the wheels looks as if it is tilted in a bit. The other side looks good and square. I haven’t trailered it all that far this year (about 90 miles), and it pulled down the road decent at 65mph. Anyone seen this before? Is it a possible axle problem? Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

The first thing I would do is jack the house up to inspect the wheels for play as well as grease the bearings.

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

I would really inspect that side that tilts in. there has got to be something going on there if the wheel has a tilt to it and the other side doesnt. just make sure your on nice level ground and check it again.

marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

Thanks for the advice guys. Looks like I have some offseason projects on the horizon. If axel work is needed, is there anyplace that would be good to help me out?

henny
    Prescott, WI

X2 on bearings. Also check springs. We had a spring snap on way back from LOTW it makes for a long trip at 15mph and bolts and chains holding spring in the square tube that it bolts into. If it looks cracked replace it….. shack slammed down on the highway making a nice trail of sparks.

hunter1723

Standard problem that they have had on ice castles pre 2010 frame. From what I have been told 2010 is when they beefed the frame up.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.