pellet hunting

• levibruce
    Verndale, mn

I am looking for a good pellet gun for pests for under 150 any suggestions

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

If you can stretch another $50.00 out of your budget this is a great gun. I just picked one up last month and I’m very pleased with it. This is a great price for the gun too!

Gamo Whisper

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

If you can stretch another $50.00 out of your budget this is a great gun. I just picked one up last month and I’m very pleased with it. This is a great price for the gun too!

Gamo Whisper

x2

-J.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

and I would 3rd the Gamo. I didn’t buy one…just wish I would have.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Cabelas has a pretty good Daisy power line for about $75 ballpark. Got it for my daughter and pretty impressed with the thing. Buy a cheap scope for it (included one is not so good) and buy good pellets. Takes out rodents very efficiently, if you can hit em

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

And here I thought this was a new way to track rabbits.

I have a Ruger. Don’t buy one of those.

Johnboy
    Illinois

I have a Gamo Whisper in .177 caliber.It is a piece of garbage. It will not shoot in the same place twice. I have tried every kind of pellet sold around my area. It does not matter if I use open sights or the supplied scope. My son-in-law had the same results with it. Read the reviews on the airgun forums about them. Not good ! The only good thing about it, is that it is very quite. I am now considering replacing it with a Benjamin NP. It has a nitrogen propelled piston in it instead of a spring.

Johnboy
    Illinois

Don,t even go there

I don’t understand the meaning of your comment. Did you have a problem with flying Dragon Air Rifles ? I am looking for someone that can tune my Gamo Whisper. If anyone has had positive results with an air rifle tuner please let me know.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.