Twins Parking

• blackbay

The Misses and I are heading to the Twins game of Friday night. I haven’t been to Target Field and am wondering about parking. We’re going to Hubert’s about 5:30 so taking the train is out. Thanks

roth1995

Parking ramp across the street from the stadium. $8. Cant beat it.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Why does Hubert’s and 5:30 throw out the train option? Train drops you right at Huberts door.

Anyway, Ramps B and C if coming from West metro, ramp A if coming from south or east.

Many, many downtown ramps and lots to use. The City ramps (A, B, and C) generally don’t gouge in pricing but the others do as you get closer.

I’d go online, find a ramp that dumps you out on a street that takes you out of downtown the fastest. Let me know where you are coming from or going after and I’ll try to narrow it down. But if you’re arriving at 5 – 5:15 for 7:10 game, the city ramps will be just fine. B and C closer to Huberts.

Eric

hunter1723

Many places to park for $10 that are easy out and close to the park. I do it all the time as I am a season ticket holder.

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

Hate dealing with the traffic up there.
    I take the train.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Train! I start from Ft Snelling, works great.

Someone I know who works in downtown Mpls told me that the Mpls library parking lot is the best place to park for Twins games. I guess it is close and nobody goes their. 2nd hand info, so take it for what it is worth.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.