Team of Destiny

• Brent Yeakey
    Bloomer, WI

First let me say I am a die hard Packer fan, but that Viking teams looks like they could be a team of Destiny. I am guessing Super Bowl winners. What do you guys think?

trphyhuntr
    Pierce/ St. Croix Cty

Ha ha its January 1st not April 1st!!

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

Only if hell freezes over. GO PACK GO!!!!!!

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

First let me say I am a die hard Packer fan, but that Viking teams looks like they could be a team of Destiny. I am guessing Super Bowl winners. What do you guys think?

big_g
    Isle, MN

Bless you Brent but set down the bottle, it’s early

It is possible to walk bassackwards into a superbowl, (see 2 yrs ago) but the talent is not weak enough this year…

dano1982

Someone had to much to drink last night.

ironheadr5
    Northeast, Iowa

Quote:

Someone had to much to drink last night.

X2

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Me thinks you should turn in your Packer fan Man card. Geesh

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Quote:

I see what you’re doing there Brent…. But even as a life long Vikings fan I can see that the Packers are so far superior to our Vikings that even destiny won’t be enough to overcome the mighty Pack…

Brent Yeakey
    Bloomer, WI

Quote:

Quote:

I see what you’re doing there Brent…. But even as a life long Vikings fan I can see that the Packers are so far superior to our Vikings that even destiny won’t be enough to overcome the mighty Pack…

Will, you saw right through me. I was just hoping that the ‘AVERAGE’ Viking fan would get his hopes up just a little higher so my Cheeseheads could cut him down again.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

I see the The Vikings pulling off another win in GB

After that who cares.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Pack by 499 Saturday night

jld
    Holmen

Winning three roads games and then the Super Bowl is is walking bassackwards into a championship? You got some pretty high standards. Queens are in the same position as the 2010 Packers so it should be no problem for them also.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Winning three roads games and then the Super Bowl is is walking bassackwards into a championship? You got some pretty high standards. Queens are in the same position as the 2010 Packers so it should be no problem for them also.

The competition is too tough in the AFC this year to have that happen… unlike 2 years ago, when NE went out and Pitt somehow ended up in the SB… Vikings vs Texans, I like the bassackward chances, but things have to fall, like they did 2 years ago for pack We actually controlled our own destiny to get INTO the playoffs this year

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Quote:

Bless you Brent but set down the bottle, it’s early

It is possible to walk bassackwards into a superbowl, (see 2 yrs ago) but the talent is not weak enough this year…

G,

I don’t see how you think the Packers backed into the Superbowl? If I remember correctly they won every game rather easily.

Something the Vikings have tried to do 4 times and failed.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Patriots or Ravens would have won 2011, if they wouldn’t have had a let down in the playoffs, (it happens) the Steelers were the only one the pack could beat… I am a realist.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

The Vikings have a team that can go all the way and win. They beat Houston. They beat San Fran. They beat the Packers. Problem is… they are inconsistent. They don’t have a Super Bowl QB. I bleed purple. I just don’t see it happening with our current staff. We finally have a decent defence. A decent secondary with an above average front line. What we don’t have is intelligent management of the offense or someone to get it done. Although I PRAY that the vikes dont lose to the pack in the first round… I also hope to not extend our misery and hopes for something that will not happen this year with this team… As much as AP and a few others deserve it!

mike_leclaire
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

As a Viking Fan, if you could please send me some of whatever you are taking that would be great. The Vikings have as much of a shot of winning the Super Bowl as the Packers do.

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

I think the Super Bowl for the Vikes might have been last weekend. They had to win 3 in a row (2 on the road) just to get a chance to play for anything better than last place in the division.
    I’m not positive, but I’m pretty sure there wasn’t anyone on this thread or any other predicting the Purple would be 10-6 and heading to a Wildcard game. Even a purple koolaid drinker like me only had them at 8-8 and missing the playoffs.

But I’m all about cheering for a first-round knock-off by the underdog, so there you go!

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Vikes get clobbered in this game. Pack 45 Vikes 10.

-J.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

-J.

we must be trying out; “the curse of the pug”

Go Packers!

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

I couldn’t agree more!!! Finally somebody said what everyone else is thinking!! Like G said earlier,, just like when the Pack backed into a *Superbowl win 2 years ago. Guess any average team can get the right team on the wrong day

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Quote:

Quote:

I couldn’t agree more!!! Finally somebody said what everyone else is thinking!! Like G said earlier,, just like when the Pack backed into a *Superbowl win 2 years ago. Guess any average team can get the right team on the wrong day

glad to see somebody still has a sense of humor, that’s one of the funniest posts you’ve made yet!

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

U know I love U CHOMPS!!

It will be a fun game to watch won’t it??!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Quote:

-J.

we must be trying out; “the curse of the pug”

Go Packers!

Don’t mess with my MOJO!

Pack 103 – Vikings 9

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.