Does Bigfoot Exist?

• DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

[insert Brian K joke here]

But seriously folks, I am not a believer. However, some people that seem rational have a differing opinion.

Since IDO is the go to spot for all matters….what do we think?

jiggin-rake
    inver grove heights, minnesota

They may have, but most likely extinct now. B.W.C.A would be a great spot if one did exist.

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

I know he exists because Ron Paul told me so…

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Go meet Gary Wellman and then ask that question.

gary d
    cordova,il

Quote:

OK! OK! There must be a story there some place

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Quote:

Or Gary’s big brother Boris.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I just looked up bigfoot in the thesaurus. Another word for gullible. If Santa and the tooth fairy are among your beliefs then bf would fit right in.

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

What exactly are you saying about Santa, he thought I was good this year…I can still hear the bell…

lhprop1
    Eagan

While I don’t believe in bigfoot (or a lot of other things like aliens/ufo’s, conspiracy theories, or homeowner associations), I love the show “Finding Bigfoot”.

Those idiots are pure hilarity. Every single noise they hear is automatically a ‘squatch’. If you want to play a fun drinking game, take a drink every time they overreact to anything in the woods. After about 5 minutes when you’re smashed off your keister, start substituting the work ‘bigfoot’ for ‘leprechaun’ and you will laugh yourself stupid.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

20 year ago, I would have said yes. Today, Not a chance. WAY too many trail cams, video cams, cell phone cams and recorders, etc for some type of good proof to show up.

yeah yeah, there aren’t trail cams in certain areas of the world but many places that have had reoccurring sightings are not that far from population and technology. Absolutely not big foot out there.

Now, aliens, no doubt about it!

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

“I do believe there’s a squatch in these woods.”

That show is awesome. They are SO serious about sasquatch and they keep saying this or that is “typical bigfoot behavior”…..even though no one has EVER observed them doing said behavior.

If you get a chance check it out….it is worth some good laughs.

However….with that said, there was 1 episode that a state trooper car cam caught something big with shaggy looking dark fur running on 2 feet going across the road. It was night time as they were coming around a corner and whatever it was didn’t move like a person running and the proportions looked off as well.

Maybe there ARE squatch in these woods.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

SQUATCH!!!! That show is hilarious.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

They also visit areas with recent sightings and talk to the locals that saw squatch, that makes for some entertaining TV as well.

dan stien
    Waunakee, Wisconsin

I don’t know a couple of years ago one jumped in back of one of those raod kill tucks and stole a dead dear. I believe hwy 41 north of Milwaukee so driver the said. Made the news so it must be true.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

“However….with that said, there was 1 episode that a state trooper car cam caught something big with shaggy looking dark fur running on 2 feet going across the road. It was night time as they were coming around a corner and whatever it was didn’t move like a person running and the proportions looked off as well.

Some drunkin’ cop & a buddy in Wisconson for sure!

lhprop1
    Eagan

Quote:

I don’t know a couple of years ago one jumped in back of one of those raod kill tucks and stole a dead dear. I believe hwy 41 north of Milwaukee so driver the said. Made the news so it must be true.

Maybe it was right after a Packers game when the big hairy residents of eastern WI were hungry after running out of wings.

big_g
    Isle, MN

My cousin was telling us this past summer, he was at their cabin, this past summer, near McGregor I think and he see’s these guys in the woods with cameras… he goes over and asks them what they are doing, they were from Finding Bigfoot and they had reports of a squatch in the area… My cousins dad and his uncles have had that place there for 25 years and never heard of a story or seen anything… he laughed hysterically at them and said “Good Luck.. but watch out for the angry Unicorn out there”

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

My cousin was telling us this past summer, he was at their cabin, this past summer, near McGregor I think and he see’s these guys in the woods with cameras… he goes over and asks them what they are doing, they were from Finding Bigfoot and they had reports of a squatch in the area… My cousins dad and his uncles have had that place there for 25 years and never heard of a story or seen anything… he laughed hysterically at them and said “Good Luck.. but watch out for the angry Unicorn out there”

Ahhh Man if there was ever a time to go out there at night and make some noises that woulda been it! I would have went out roaming around in my Santa suite

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Stop and think about it for a minute. To have a viable breeding population of any creature you would need a minimum of a few thousand animals. If there were this many creatures around over the course of 40 years since we have had cameras and you would think there would be at least one solid reasonable piece of evidence.

bassless

I seen it at walmart south in rochester this past week !!!

lhprop1
    Eagan

Quote:

Stop and think about it for a minute. To have a viable breeding population of any creature you would need a minimum of a few thousand animals. If there were this many creatures around over the course of 40 years since we have had cameras and you would think there would be at least one solid reasonable piece of evidence.

The ‘Finding Bigfoot’ people can’t be bothered with such trivial facts.

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Look at the “Louie’s Mille Lacs Lake 2012 Adventure” post. I swear there is one in the bunk behind Louie in one of the photos!

dd

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

I seen it at walmart south in rochester this past week !!!

Gee whiz just cuz a guy don’t shave for a few weeks and needs groceries.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

And why is it when they find tracks…they only find two? Albeit very GOOD TRACKS!

grainbelteyes
    Waconia

A recent siting at a buddy’s house….

Mocha
    Park Rapids

I do not believe in them at all ……..but then there was this one girl back in the early 80’s…… Oops! better not go there:)

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

Quote:

[insert Brian K joke here]

That is the 1st thing I thought too.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Quote:

Now, aliens, no doubt about it!

100% agree.. There is no way that there isn’t other life out there somewhere. Don’t know if I believe that they’ve ever made contact with Earth but its a certainty that somewhere out in the great unknown there is another “world,” and I bet we’re far from the most advanced..

Bigfoot? ha, what a joke.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.