Does Bigfoot Exist?

• jeff-rudy
    Participant
    Rosemount, MN

NO… but several IDO members have permanent scars with the sasquatch sighting during the 2008 Sturgeon Excursion!!

Rudy

Mike W
    Participant
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Quote:

Look at the “Louie’s Mille Lacs Lake 2012 Adventure” post. I swear there is one in the bunk behind Louie in one of the photos!

dd

Im going to have to change my answer to a yes after looking at that photo. Louis was able to capture a clear photo of a squatch on his trip up to mille lacs this last week. Its right here about third photo down in the back. Its hard to argue with proof like that. Louis on Mille lacs

mplspug
    Participant
    Palmetto, Florida

Wolves ate the last Sasquatches a long time ago.

bill mitchell
    Participant

im a huge bigfoot fan..always have been..ive read ,watched ,and absorbed as much info about the beast as i can..many of you say that no evidance has been found..this in its self may be true because they have nothing to compare it..they have..meaning scientist..studied hair smaples recoverd from an extremeley remote cabin in canada a couple years ago that cannot be matched to any known living primate..the folicles were genetically linked to primates but to an unknown type..as for the trail cameras and so on this is an excellent point..many scientist believe they are aware of these things and avoid them..this is why young bigfoots have been caught with more regularity then adults..there is pros and cons to both arguments..just one persons opinion..check out monsterquest from season 1 and season 2..theres an episode..cant remember which one..but anyways they go to a cabin that i previousely wrote about to investigate a cabin breakin in the middle of now where..they return the next season with more scientist..its way creepy..ill leave it at that..as for those goof balls on finding bigfoot..you guys are right..every noise is squatch..they give bigfoot people a bad name…lol

lhprop1
    Participant
    Eagan

Quote:

My cousin was telling us this past summer, he was at their cabin, this past summer, near McGregor I think and he see’s these guys in the woods with cameras… he goes over and asks them what they are doing, they were from Finding Bigfoot and they had reports of a squatch in the area… My cousins dad and his uncles have had that place there for 25 years and never heard of a story or seen anything… he laughed hysterically at them and said “Good Luck.. but watch out for the angry Unicorn out there”

The previews for next week’s episode say that they’re in Minnesota.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

A guy named BoBo…. chasing a thing called bigfoot

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

This might clear things up a little…..

brunn
    Participant
    Andover, MN

Quote:

My cousin was telling us this past summer, he was at their cabin, this past summer, near McGregor I think and he see’s these guys in the woods with cameras… he goes over and asks them what they are doing, they were from Finding Bigfoot and they had reports of a squatch in the area… My cousins dad and his uncles have had that place there for 25 years and never heard of a story or seen anything… he laughed hysterically at them and said “Good Luck.. but watch out for the angry Unicorn out there”

It is interesting to me that the show would have been filmed near McGregor. A buddy of mine spends alot of time around Aitkin and claims he saw one off 47, heading South while driving back. His wife even backs his claim.

mplspug
    Participant
    Palmetto, Florida

They are definitely aliens, otherwise we would have found one dead by now.

or perhaps

suzuki
    Participant
    Woodbury, Mn

Similar to loch ness monster BF sightings are a mix of hoaxes and wishful thinking.

mossydan
    Participant
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Anyone see the last show of finding bigfoot. It showed a video of a what looks like a young ape or large monkey swinging back and forth in a tree. That by itself could be anything but below the tree was a huge female and she moved enough that its unmistakable that it was full grown. The young ape swinging in the tree came from the mothers shoulders and then entered the tree. They took the video to an anthropoligist at a university and asked his opinion and he said he can see thier from the ape family and didn’t have any explaination for what they could be. I suppose if you believe a mother and a young ape escaped from a zoo or some other place thats ok to believe that, but where did they come from, they were right there visible on tape.

As for another film that was made back in the early 60’s of the two guys who got film of a large female walking a creek bottom in northern california, this was a previous video from a few weeks back. One of the guys who did the filming died and these bigfoot investigators were talking to the other guy who was on the other horse with his friend. He described how the female moved and the way her muscled rippled etc. He said no way was this film a fake and scientists tried to debunk it but to this date can’t do it. If you look at the film even the Hollywood artists back then when the film was made couldn’t make a suit like that or even come close to doing it.

How about all the other people making sightings from around the country, are they all confused and wrong too. What do I think? I believe like the indians from all the diffrent parts of north America, that they have been seeing them for a very long time and that they are a reality, I doubt the indians are lying.

suzuki
    Participant
    Woodbury, Mn

One possible explanation is that Bigfoot IS an alien of far higher inteligence and technology. That would explain sighting without any physical evidence to back it up.

See. I can think outside of the box.

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Quote:

It is interesting to me that the show would have been filmed near McGregor. A buddy of mine spends alot of time around Aitkin and claims he saw one off 47, heading South while driving back. His wife even backs his claim.

Speaking of Hwy 47, our cabin is right off it and the last few summers, the neighbor swears he has been seeing a sasquatch running through his woods.

(PS…he also seen a giraffe in a raincoat run through the yard one rainy day )….

lhprop1
    Participant
    Eagan

Quote:

Anyone see the last show of finding bigfoot. It showed a video of a what looks like a young ape or large monkey swinging back and forth in a tree. That by itself could be anything but below the tree was a huge female and she moved enough that its unmistakable that it was full grown. The young ape swinging in the tree came from the mothers shoulders and then entered the tree. They took the video to an anthropoligist at a university and asked his opinion and he said he can see thier from the ape family and didn’t have any explaination for what they could be. I suppose if you believe a mother and a young ape escaped from a zoo or some other place thats ok to believe that, but where did they come from, they were right there visible on tape.

They kept claiming that there was another “figure” there, but I couldn’t see it for the life of me. What if it was a guy with his pet chimp out for a walk in the woods?

Quote:

As for another film that was made back in the early 60’s of the two guys who got film of a large female walking a creek bottom in northern california, this was a previous video from a few weeks back. One of the guys who did the filming died and these bigfoot investigators were talking to the other guy who was on the other horse with his friend. He described how the female moved and the way her muscled rippled etc. He said no way was this film a fake and scientists tried to debunk it but to this date can’t do it. If you look at the film even the Hollywood artists back then when the film was made couldn’t make a suit like that or even come close to doing it.

There was an episode a week or two ago about this and it had a bunch of primatologists and biologists on a panel. They agreed it was probably the best piece of footage to date, but also went into the depth about the filmer’s background and the guy was was pretty fishy. That doesn’t mean that he didn’t stumble onto something, but his motivation for faking it was high.

And if that was taken in the 60’s, why hasn’t there been any better evidence when you consider the improvements in technology combined with the loss of habitat/encroachment of man?

Maybe I’m just the consummate skeptic, but unless a carcass or some other concrete evidence is found, I ain’t buyin’ it.

From a logical standpoint, the “prove it exists” argument is always going to win out over the “prove it doesn’t exist” crowd because you logically can’t prove the non-existence of that which does not exist.

mplspug
    Participant
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Speaking of Hwy 47, our cabin is right off it and the last few summers, the neighbor swears he has been seeing a sasquatch running through his woods.

I want to party with that guy!

How about the most famous footage of Bigfoot where the guy who filmed it said on his death bed that it was a hoax and his family admitted as much? I think the government or aliens got to them seeing their chance with him on his death bed.

Here’s my explanation. Some freaky people out there. There is some sub culture of people who like dressing up as a Sasquatch. Gets their rocks off I guess. Sound crazy? You must not have seen Strange Sex on Discovery. If you can think it, it is out there.

lhprop1
    Participant
    Eagan

Quote:

One possible explanation is that Bigfoot IS an alien of far higher inteligence and technology. That would explain sighting without any physical evidence to back it up.

What if humans are the aliens and bigfoots are the native species and they’re doing everything they can to avoid detection until they can amass a force large enough to chase the alien invaders (us) off of their home planet?

How’s that for thinking outside the box?

mplspug
    Participant
    Palmetto, Florida

My girlfriend always tells me to think outside the box.

Mike Stephens
    Participant
    WI.

I think you boys been smokin too much hootch.

lhprop1
    Participant
    Eagan

Quote:

So you don’t believe in giraffes in rain coats despite all of the evidence?

There are many reports of giraffes in rain coats in northern Minnesota. That’s typical giraffe behavior. Northern Minnesota is a very “giraffy” area. Just ask Bobo.

walleyebuster5
    Participant
    Central MN

Quote:

Human species or the horse your riding?

suzuki
    Participant
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

Quote:

What if humans are the aliens and bigfoots are the native species and they’re doing everything they can to avoid detection until they can amass a force large enough to chase the alien invaders (us) off of their home planet?

How’s that for thinking outside the box?

AND they expect to be at full stength Dec 2012?!?!?!
    I just got goose bumps. I’m getting drunk tonight for sure.

mossydan
    Participant
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Thats the video I was talking about Prop. When they took that video to the professor or anthropology he seen it too after it was pointed out to him. It isn’t there constantly and only for a couple seconds but its facing the tree and then backs up a little, but you can definately see it, its unmistakable that its a bigger one of the same species. The professor then agreed he’d never seen anything like it and that there was definately two of them, the older adult and the young one up in the tree.

The video of the guy who was with the guy in northen California that filmed the female walking pointed out, while watching the video, why no one has been able to debunk it. He said during close examination the muscles of this female were moving in accordance to her anatomy at over 7′ tall. He pointed out a couple things that evidently were brought up by past examiners of this video and he pointed the things out, on how hard it would be to duplicate her movements and the things she does. The movements of her mammary glads in accordance too her stride. In my opinion if that film was a fake it was a damn good one and hollywood has a long way to go to get to the point where they can duplicate whats going on in the video with her anatomy moving the way it does. Doing that back in the 1960’s was impossible and I think if you would ask any hollywood movement and costume artists from back then, what they thought, they would agree it would have been impossible.

The panel of Primatoligists also said with all the varied sighting from all over the world and for how long they had been sighting these (bigfoots) that there was good cause to believe some of the sightings. I remember them talking and it was very comprehensive and they weren’t biased one way or the other, they were just examining the facts and coming up with a rational explaination, the pros and ther cons. I do remember them also saying what are the possibilities of seperate groups of bipedials still exhisting in groups in the areas where people don’t or rarely go, in diffrent parts of the earth. They were suggesting that way back when, bipedials broke off into seperate groups and some may still exhist today in those places, realitively or rarely unseen. From all the drawings around the world there were things similar and in common with all these drawings, and that the drawings did show yet diffrent types of developement.

Why hasen’t anyone ever found remains? I think they have. In the mid 1970’s I seen a story with a picture from out of the National Geographic magazine. It showed a picture of what looked like a bigfoot froze in ice that was found floating off the west coast of north America. I say north America because I don’t remember if it was Alaska, Canada or off our N.W. coastal states. The picture showed what looked like a bigfoot with a huge hole in its chest, directly through the solar plexas and there was no mistaking it, the hole had enlarged to the size of a silver dollar. There was about 6″ too 10″ of ice between this animal and the top surface of the ice. If I remember right National Geographics story, in this magazine, was a few too 5 or 6 pages long with a full story. To me, befor National Geographic magazine would publish anything like this, because it would be directly involved with skeptism, I think they would have examined it totally. It makes me wonder where this creature is now, they wouldn’t have thrown it way. Since this story was published I’ve searched the National geographic website and also Google to find the story and the picture and I can’t find it, I did see the story and the picture of this animal with a huge hole in its chest, I have no reason to lie about this and wouldn’t anyway.

What about all the hair samples that have been found and the DNA tested in those samples. The results have been its from an unknown primate and up to this point undiscovered and thats the way the results are listed, as an unknown primate, not an unknown animal. These were samples tested from diffrent parts of the world.

mplspug
    Participant
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Quote:

Human species or the horse your riding?

I’m not choosy.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

I don’t believe in Bigfoot,the lochness monster,or UFO’s

I have seen Leprechauns though

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Apparently they are alive and well in Moose lake Mn!!!

Here we go again

It’s like Fargo revisited

On the flip side My motherinlaw frequents Moose lake quite often.

palolo
    Participant

Quote:

Here we go again

So I go over to my boyfriends last night to comfort him after the packers lost and he’s watching Bigfoot and He says “I never used to believe in bigfoot til watching this show” and I hugged him and said “you’re taking this loss a lot harder than I thought”

deertracker
    Participant

Quote:

Quote:

Here we go again

So I go over to my boyfriends last night to comfort him after the packers lost and he’s watching Bigfoot and He says “I never used to believe in bigfoot til watching this show” and I hugged him and said “you’re taking this loss a lot harder than I thought”

Your boyfriends a Packers fan? You really need to take a step back from this relationship and reevaluate it. I don’t see it working out.
    DT

mossydan
    Participant
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

The video of a young one swinging in a tree is on right now at 6:00, watch the video and when they circle the adult standing at the bottom of the tree, you can see it but you have to watch closely and its only for a couple seconds…

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.