white bass fishing

• eye_hunter

hey well if you have read my other post the discussion is that the white bass in the des moines river area is not so fast and furious, i was wondering anybody wanna share some spots that are near by that i could do shore fishing and catch white bass too. its a family trip that we are taking and well, i’m not familiar with Iowa, and dont know where else i can go to catch these fish. any help would be really appreciated. I do understand if you guys dont wanna keep your secrets too. thanks anyways, just P.M. me too. thanks.

eye_hunter

well i guess i should ask this instead, you guys know the spillway below coralville lake, is there white bass there too. how would you compare it too the des moines river below lake red rock.

benjisdad
    Newton, Iowa

Hey fish_4_fun!!!…I got a recent report on white bass in Red Rock biting. If you drive south on Hwy 14 and cross the mile long bridge there is another bridge that you cross. Right at that bridge the white bass are biting. You can also catch them in the Des Moines river below RR at the spillway. Honestly I think you have a better chance at the spillway rather than the lake, unless you have a boat. Don’t know much on Coralville. Hope this helps.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.