Customer service LEDs

• nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Ordered 2-12″ led light strips Thursday midday, received email hour and half later saying they shipped, got home from work Saturday and they arrived

Asked another newbie question on their website, which I’m good at , and had an answer by Sunday morning.

Saw some other LEDs in shops around town and just wanted a nice warm glow, something enough to tie on a lure and not wait 2 minutes for your eyes to re-adjust. Was going to start with just 2 up front and go from there, got it hooked up and realized 2 would be a bit much, and with the strips being able to be cut , and having leads on both ends , split one for the front and put the other under the splashwell in back

Product is completely encased in silicone, and to be waterproof just dab the lead ends with silicone. Very happy how it turned out and with this website in general, and for only $30
    http://www.oznium.com/waterproof-marine-leds

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Very nice!
    That looks like a sealed 12V battery in the back of the boat in one of the pics. Make sure you have the terminals covered. I got a warning last year. The plastic sleeve that covers the blade was broke and part of the battery terminal blade was exposed. I hadn’t thought about it until I was asked what the battery was for.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Thanks man, and the battery was just there for hooking it up quick. Hardware store closed already and after I figured I could throw the other light in back was too late to pick up another inline fuse and marine switch. Get that done tonight hopefully with the bow netting.

BBKK
    IA

Nice job! Something I am going to do this spring.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Didn’t want to make another post, string it with the lights. These nets I found online are perfect. Seems to be high quality, and much cheaper than anything else I was finding. Will be perfect for the kids to stuff their toys, and coloring books, and other whatnots when they are aboard to keep them company.
    http://www.organizedobie.com

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

I have nets in the bow as well, very handy! How’s the new boat? Post some pics!

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Quote:

I have nets in the bow as well, very handy! How’s the new boat? Post some pics!

Boat is awesome!! It is exactly the way Frydog, JJ, and fish blood said it would be. But since I stick to the metro area lakes and rivers it fits my needs right now perfectly. Kids are pyched to get in it this weekend and time for dad to put them on some fish. With me working on it it has become my youngest daughter’s first playpen, hopefully it will stick

My dad borrowed it last weekend to go to Rush, and came back with one less bearing buddy, so figured it was a good time just to clean them out and repack. Motor runs like a gem, got 27mph solo with 2 batteries and full tank and gear with a 25hp, and will see how the aerator does with fish this summer before I decide to put an extra bubbler in. Never did the plano storage, got to get some time in it before I pull the trigger on those spend items.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.