Dog Grooming North Metro

• John Rasmussen
    Blaine

So it is past due that the Springer gets a haircut and nails trimmed. We have been doing ourselves for the most part but he looks stupid when were done and it’s a pain in the butt to make it happen. So anyone have a groomer that does a good job and more importantly that you trust. I live in Blaine so looking close to home if possible. We usually medicate him when going to the vet and such, and a couple groomers we talked with said no to that? TIA

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I use happy paws in Stacy mn. They do a fantastic job on our german shepherd. A friend of mines wife works there and they take really good care of the animals.
    For me, no meds for the dogs, but they are also very good behaved dogs. It’s okay for the dog to be a little anxious going to a new building but I don’t get the need to medicate.

Seen 2 posts and didn’t know which would get deleted

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Thanks I will look into that one it’s a little further than I was hoping for. The meds are something the vet suggested cause the dog gets more than anxious, he is well behaved, just makes it easier for him and us, seems to do no harm.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

What kind of meds. Sophie used to get car sick back when she was young. Some cbd tablets helped a ton. But she out grew that.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Its very dependent on the dog for these kind of things. My parents have a 25 pound puggle and that thing turns into a vicious animal when its time to get the nails trimmed lol. They have to put her in a harness and put a muzzle on her when they do it.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

What kind of meds. Sophie used to get car sick back when she was young. Some cbd tablets helped a ton. But she out grew that.

To be honest I am not sure what it is a mild sedative I believe, it just keeps him calm no side effects that I can tell, just a little drowsy after for a bit.

mojogunter

K9 Kutters in Andover do a nice job on our Springers. Chelsea I think is the name of who we had groom our dogs. 763-413-3470

So it is past due that the Springer gets a haircut and nails trimmed. We have been doing ourselves for the most part but he looks stupid when were done and it’s a pain in the butt to make it happen. So anyone have a groomer that does a good job and more importantly that you trust. I live in Blaine so looking close to home if possible. We usually medicate him when going to the vet and such, and a couple groomers we talked with said no to that? TIA

Attachments:
    1. FB_IMG_1501382103206.jpg

2. 20161013_211850-scaled.jpg

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Perfect. Thank you mojo. Good looking dogs.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

We have been happy with Chuck and Don’s if you have one near you. We have been bringing our dog there for 10 years.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.