YUKON moose!!!!

• showags
    Hastings, MN

Just got a Magnum series this year also. Great product, well made, and certainly slows the boat down. Now, the one caution I will lend is I noticed after some use up at LOTW this year, I noticed the blue aluminum carabeaner(sp?) was actually stressing and pulling apart as to allow a gap. Since the straps are prettty beefy and there is the retreive line connected, I had no problem with losing the sock, but I certainly upgraded to a stainless, threaded quick link. Just something to check. My uncle has used his for about 6 years with no problems, so it might just be an isolated issue. Either way, I would certainly recommend this product.

natureboy
    LaCrosse,WI

my 80 some year old grandma just got back from the YUKON. They hunted with Mcmillan river outtfitters. In camp with them were ralph and vicki cianciarulo. Here moose was 63inches wide and my uncles was 57. Last year she harvested a 174 inch buck with a gun too. All 100% fair chase. What an amazing women!

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

I rememeber you posting that big buck she shot Now a monster moose She is a killer …. Give her a big congrats that is awesome

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Show you that the only thing that will kill you is to stop doing what you love.

Way to go. Hope I get the chance to see one close to that big

lick

WOW ! Nice work Grandma ! Thanks for sharing !

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Simply AWESOME!!! Must have been a real treat to hunt in the land of the giants!!

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

thats amazingly awsome go Grandma!!!!!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

WOW! That is one grandma to be proud of! Get her signed up here on the site because we all want to hear the story behind her monster moose!

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

My hat is off to her .

chev70
    SW Wisconsin

Wow Awesome Moose Congrats to grandma

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.