End of season pics

• coppertop
    Central MN

While my 93 days in the stand didn’t produce for me I had plenty of action to pass the time waiting for “The One” which failed to show. Sad and happy at the same time for our MN close. Here’s to next season!

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Great pics, Thanks for sharing Great job on passing those bucks next year will be much better

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

As you already know Randy, success is not always determined by a kill. It has a lot to do with what type of effort did one put forth in trying to accomplish their goal. Knowing you, this is where I feel that you had a very successful season. There are not many hunters out there that are as dedicated as you are hunting every single minute that they can and that are willing to hunt in some very nasty weather conditions. It must feel good to know that you made every second count during the entire deer hunting season and that you put your best foot forward. Even though your goal was not accomplished, you didn’t settle for less and kept your promise to yourself. That my friend is success to me.

witte
    West Salem, WI

Coppertop – I admire your persistence.

travis_eckman
    Trempealeau County, WI

Quote:

Coppertop – I admire your persistence.

I’m with Witte!

lick

Randy those are some awesome pics. I was pretty fired up when I saw your were on our team for the deer contest Knowing very well you would hunt very HARD. Just because you didn’t get a buck doesn’t mean your season was unsuccessful

john_steinhauer
    p4

love the pics i think during the color change in the fall and late season snow is some of the most beautiful time of the year to be in a stand thanks for sharing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.