Anybody else worried?

• coppertop
    Central MN

With the future forecast calling for a good amount of rain, our already hard winter could be brutal on all critters. Cold after rain equals concrete. Time will tell but this could be the year for helping out with feed.

steve_white
    St Germain, WI

I’m worried about it. Not for the critters, but for my dogs while hunting. It will tear their feet and legs up real bad.

As for the critters. Really it may save the lives of many deer from the wolves.

craig daugherty
    Osseo, Mn

Our group of hunters are going to help with supplemental feed, too. I was out hunting all last weekend, saw a few deer, they are using my trails I created via the snowshoes.

lick

Yup I’m afraid it’s going to be a long winter for the critters

caincando1
    Dodge Center, MN/Alma,WI

Quote:

I’m worried about it. Not for the critters, but for my dogs while hunting. It will tear their feet and legs up real bad.

Same here. I have a 4 day weekend coming and if it gets icy I won’t get to run the hounds at all. I may have to take the little dogs barn hunting.

I’m worried about the critters too. It’s going to be tough for them to get through the snow/ice. If I had more critters on my property I’d be feeding them for sure. I’m just a softy like that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.