Thanks mystery turkey hunter

• coppertop
    Central MN

for crossing over 4 pieces of private property I KNOW you didn’t have permission to be on only to chase my deer away this evening. Glad I raced home from NW MN today to get out in my stand. Another 4 hours wasted. Next time stop when I try to confront you!!! One step closer to strictly shed hunting.

lick

gobbler
    Central, MN

It’s frustrating. Every year it seems like it’s harder and harder to just enjoy the outdoors without others messing things up. Remember to keep at it because you are the “Muzzleloader king” and I know you will be the only 1 in the woods when the temps are below Zero.

flatlandfowler
    SC/SW MN

It never ends, ever….. I had a dirt biker at 70 yards saturday night. 6 more No Trespassing signs went up this after noon.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Sorry to hear it Coppertop!

My tresspassers have at least stopped stealing my cameras but now go and erase everything on my chip and do not turn the cam back on!

travis_eckman
    Trempealeau County, WI

Keep your head up Coppertop and remember that everything happens for a reason… If my neighbor wouldn’t have chased away the 150 class 11 point that was under my stand with his 4 wheeler on opening day of bowhunting I may have never had a chance at my buck that I harvested on Oct. 21!!!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Sorry to hear about your tresspassing problems Randy. I’m guessing your luck will change soon when you put the on a big buck!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.