Pics from turnip stand

• coppertop
    Central MN

Just few misc pics I’ve snapped while sitting in one of my stands. Pretty cool to see how the fork postures while approaching another buck (not in photo) I never would have believed deer love the tops of these so much and hopefully they’ll discover the turnips later as they’ve gotten as big as softballs. Cool looking plants!

lick

Great work Randy now connect on a monster the post is already up

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

Looks awsome!! Is it alll turnups and if so how many pounds per acre of what varities? Again looks fantastic good luck!!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Great stuff Randy!! My dad says our plot is getting hammered also. I can’t wait to get home and snap some pics to share.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

That’s great to see all of the deer using your food plot. It makes all of your hard work worth it! And all we all know, come rut the big boys will be where the does are!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Cool pics Copper!

That plot looks like it spells BIG BUCK HARVEST to me.

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

looks like the plot is doing its job…nice pics.

chev70
    SW Wisconsin

Great Looking Plot Copper

DONOTDELETE

Great pics and a great looking plot.

huntalot60
    wisconsin

great pics, thanks for sharing

coppertop
    Central MN

Quote:

Looks awsome!! Is it alll turnups and if so how many pounds per acre of what varities? Again looks fantastic good luck!!

Thanks, I planted Shot Plot by Evolved Harvest (Thanks Rob!) The bag was for a 1/2 acre and my plot is 1/3. I planted the whole bag. Honestly I don’t even know what rape looks like as the plot all looks the same.

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

The rape is gonna be the tops with a slightly lighter green colar than the turnups, and have no bulb. Thanks much copper

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.