Saw a nice rack tonight…

• jeff_hansen

but it was still connected to the buck I couldn’t believe it. On the way home tonight I saw three deer in a creek bottom, one looked like it still had horns? I slowed down and grabbed the binos… sure enough, a nice 8 pt. about 60 yds off the road. I’ve never seen them hold onto horns this late?

lick

Not quite what I expected from the title but pretty cool anyhow

coppertop
    Central MN

Yep, I checked my cams today and had a small 8pt on vid from yesterday. 3 years ago I saw 3 bucks all sparring together around the 20th of March. I was certain I was going to see a antler fall off the way they were going at, well it never happened so they probably carried them for a while after that.

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Same here, My more mature bucks 130-150″ bucks are still holding tight! I have 5 cameras out and they were still holding as of the 9th. i have found several smaller sheds but no good ones yet.

up man
    UP MICHIGAN

You had me at “I saw a nice rack tonight”

shednut
    22 feet up

Quote:

Not quite what I expected from the title but pretty cool anyhow

Hahah I was thinking the same thing.

mike_j
    Nashua Iowa

Saw a mid 130’s 8 a weak ogo with both sides. Though it was kind of late just because guys were shooting shed bucks during the middle of dec. 2nd gun season. I guess they all have there own time to shed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.