BFishN Tackle DRAGGIN’ JIGS!

• greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

I want to thank B fish N tackle for letting me try some of these jigs.

Dave you put some hard work into these and they work well.

It is another great jig to add to your walleye arsenal.

nick858
    Eldora, Iowa

I used the Lindy veg-e-jig almost exclusively last fall on the Iowa River. It worked great, but these look even better. 1/16 is perfect size for us, is there a list of colors available, and can I order online somewhere?

nick858
    Eldora, Iowa

I used the Lindy veg-e-jig almost exclusively last fall on the Iowa River. It worked great, but these look even better. 1/16 is perfect size for us, is there a list of colors available, and can I order online somewhere?

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Nick,

I am looking to have them up online the week of July 9th…

The colors that I will have are

Black

Blue

Orange

Sour Apple

Orange Chart

Gold

Now, not all of them will be available at first as I will get a good supply of each color I bring on..

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Nick,

Black

Blue

Orange

Sour Apple

Orange Chart

Gold

Now, not all of them will be available at first as I will get a good supply of each color I bring on..

greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

nick858
    Eldora, Iowa

Quote:

Nick,

Black
    Blue
    Orange
    Sour Apple
    Orange Chart
    Gold

Great! I will check back. Ive been very happy with everything Ive ordered from BFT. If it were November, Id just drive to Everts and pick some up, Im just too busy now. Thanks

nick858
    Eldora, Iowa

Quote:

Nick,

Black
    Blue
    Orange
    Sour Apple
    Orange Chart
    Gold

Great! I will check back. Ive been very happy with everything Ive ordered from BFT. If it were November, Id just drive to Everts and pick some up, Im just too busy now. Thanks

nick858
    Eldora, Iowa

Quote:

Nick,

Black
    Blue
    Orange
    Sour Apple
    Orange Chart
    Gold

redneck
    Rosemount

Since we spend considerable time dragging jigs every Spring I feel that I have a pretty good idea at what works and these new dragging jigs are definitely a good product. We intentional fished them in a couple of areas that we avoided before due to the high snag rate and they worked very well. I won’t say we didn’t lose any but we lost a fraction of what we would have lost with the other jigs on the market. I can’t wait till next Spring since they showed up after prime season this year and if ya need any help testing the protos we would be glad to help. I can think of several spots where the 1/8 would be the ticket!!!!!

redneck
    Rosemount

Since we spend considerable time dragging jigs every Spring I feel that I have a pretty good idea at what works and these new dragging jigs are definitely a good product. We intentional fished them in a couple of areas that we avoided before due to the high snag rate and they worked very well. I won’t say we didn’t lose any but we lost a fraction of what we would have lost with the other jigs on the market. I can’t wait till next Spring since they showed up after prime season this year and if ya need any help testing the protos we would be glad to help. I can think of several spots where the 1/8 would be the ticket!!!!!

redneck
    Rosemount

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

These dragon jigs are not just for spring….I had a chance to get out for a couple of hours Friday and I have real good luck in the back sloughs in the timber…Walleyes and big bull gills were on the attack…
    I should have them up online either this week or next.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

These dragon jigs are not just for spring….I had a chance to get out for a couple of hours Friday and I have real good luck in the back sloughs in the timber…Walleyes and big bull gills were on the attack…

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

Hey Dave

I would like to thank BfishN for all the work that went into the new jig.

Thanks and they work great here is Mike with a green fish that he got on Sunday. We got some nice eyes on them also but I’ll do a report when I get some sleep and more time.

I just finished three days on the water.

Thanks Greg

greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

Hey Dave

Thanks and they work great here is Mike with a green fish that he got on Sunday. We got some nice eyes on them also but I’ll do a report when I get some sleep and more time.

Thanks Greg

greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

Hey Dave

Thanks Greg

jhalfen

I wanted to throw in my $0.02 as well, now that I’ve had a chance to test these little gems out.

As many of you know, dragging occupies a special place in my fishing toolbag. I drag, well, I drag a lot. Last night was my first time dragging with the new Draggin’ Jigs and I’m impressed. We were fishing a very rocky, shallow area (as shallow as 5 ft) with decent current and the jigs perfoemed very well. Very few snags, and of those snags I did get, I never lost a jig. In comparison, my partner lost a handful of standard 1/16 oz round-head jigs fishing through the same area.

I don’t know if the jigs were designed to deal with rocky snags as well as timber, but they are certainly up to the task.

They catch fish too….our biggest walleye of the night as well as a couple of nice bronzebacks. Way to go BFT!

jhalfen

I wanted to throw in my $0.02 as well, now that I’ve had a chance to test these little gems out.

As many of you know, dragging occupies a special place in my fishing toolbag. I drag, well, I drag a lot. Last night was my first time dragging with the new Draggin’ Jigs and I’m impressed. We were fishing a very rocky, shallow area (as shallow as 5 ft) with decent current and the jigs perfoemed very well. Very few snags, and of those snags I did get, I never lost a jig. In comparison, my partner lost a handful of standard 1/16 oz round-head jigs fishing through the same area.

I don’t know if the jigs were designed to deal with rocky snags as well as timber, but they are certainly up to the task.

They catch fish too….our biggest walleye of the night as well as a couple of nice bronzebacks. Way to go BFT!

jhalfen

Viewing 22 posts - 121 through 142 (of 142 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.