BFishN Tackle DRAGGIN’ JIGS!

• redneck
    Rosemount

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john23
    St. Paul, MN

Is Dean willing to mail these things or am I going to be fishing Pool 4 this coming weekend?

suckerslayer
    Red Wing, MN

Dean sold me some on friday and I sure like them so far. I caught my biggest pool 4 walleye on an orange one this morning.

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Pictured above is Mike Yaeger “Suzuki”, the first customer to purchase the New Draggin’ Jigs by BfishN Tackle.

Only available at Everts Resort!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Dean sold me some on friday and I sure like them so far. I caught my biggest pool 4 walleye on an orange one this morning.

How big was that walleye?!

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Did I miss the post of these coming out ????I need a picture of these and didnt see them on thier site , for future purchases.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

Is Dean willing to mail these things or am I going to be fishing Pool 4 this coming weekend?

Be happy to send some John……It was an honor to introduce these at the GTG an ARM event! I shouldnt speak for B-Fish…..but I do know that this is not a mass produced product and does require substantial time to get inventories up to demand.They have been working there tail off for a long time to get this one ready for us!

suckerslayer
    Red Wing, MN

Nothing huge…about 24″. I am just barely starting to get the hang of fishing the river.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Nothing huge…about 24″. I am just barely starting to get the hang of fishing the river.

Any 24″ walleye is a fish to be proud of!

redneck
    Rosemount

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redneck
    Rosemount

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john23
    St. Paul, MN

john23
    St. Paul, MN

suckerslayer
    Red Wing, MN

suckerslayer
    Red Wing, MN

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Did I miss the post of these coming out ????I need a picture of these and didnt see them on thier site , for future purchases.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Dean Marshall

Quote:

Be happy to send some John……It was an honor to introduce these at the GTG an ARM event! I shouldnt speak for B-Fish…..but I do know that this is not a mass produced product and does require substantial time to get inventories up to demand.They have been working there tail off for a long time to get this one ready for us!

Dean Marshall

Quote:

suckerslayer
    Red Wing, MN

suckerslayer
    Red Wing, MN

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

you couldn’t find a better model?

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Mike: I see you wasted no time letting the money I gave you Friday burn a hole in your pocket. Thanks for the roof rack.

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I was out Draggin’ today fishing with my brother who was in town on leave from the navy. I haven’t seen him in nearly TWO full years so today was an extra special day. The goal was to send him home with a few fish for a meal and to help him stick a PIGGIE.

John and I had a great day with 6 fish in the 22″ – 25″ range (plus an absolute TANKER!). This first pic is me with a 23″ walleye caught on an orange BFT Draggin’ Jig and a leech.

These jigs will go through just about anything yet have the weedguard in just the right position to allow for consistent hook-ups. If you’ve ever fished weedless head you know how much you give up in hooking percentage any time you throw a weed guard on a jig… these jigs sport a 1/0 hook and provide the best hooking percentage I’ve ever seen out of a weedless head while still fishing through the nastiest wood or rock.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 142 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.