BFishN Tackle DRAGGIN’ JIGS!

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

The game plan played out to perfection with my bro sticking his personal best walleye… EVER… on a BFT Draggin’ Jig. Again, leeches were the ticket for the larger walleyes with very few fish falling for a crawler.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Here’s another pic of the same fish.

Today the biggies were holding TIGHT into sumberged timber in the side channels and the draggin’ jigs fished right through the crud w/o a problem.

suckerslayer
    Participant
    Red Wing, MN

How big was the PIGGY?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Just shy of 30″.

Crankbait
    Participant

What a beast!

I can’t wait to get a hold of some of these new jigs. Anyone have a close-up shot of one?
    Thanks,
    Chris

sgt._rock
    Participant
    Rochester, MN

Mike: I see you wasted no time letting the money I gave you Friday burn a hole in your pocket. Thanks for the roof rack.

sgt._rock
    Participant
    Rochester, MN

Mike: I see you wasted no time letting the money I gave you Friday burn a hole in your pocket. Thanks for the roof rack.

Mike W
    Participant
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Any ideas on when these will be available online? Yes. A close up shot would be nice. I will try to photo one of mine in the morning if no one beats me to it.

bfishntackle
    Participant
    Coralville,IA

Well it’s been a long time comin, thats for sure….

I remember about 3 years ago when this was just a brain storm in a couple of guys heads…

Now here we are doing the fine tuning to them…

I will be pouring as many as I can as fast as I can this week and next, then off to the painter, and I will try to get them available just as soon as I can

Unless someone has a painted one or two around I could get you some pix of some un painted ones..

scenic tackle
    Participant
    Bemidji, MN

That is one nice fish!!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I was out Draggin’ today fishing with my brother who was in town on leave from the navy. I haven’t seen him in nearly TWO full years so today was an extra special day. The goal was to send him home with a few fish for a meal and to help him stick a PIGGIE.

John and I had a great day with 6 fish in the 22″ – 25″ range (plus an absolute TANKER!). This first pic is me with a 23″ walleye caught on an orange BFT Draggin’ Jig and a leech.

These jigs will go through just about anything yet have the weedguard in just the right position to allow for consistent hook-ups. If you’ve ever fished weedless head you know how much you give up in hooking percentage any time you throw a weed guard on a jig… these jigs sport a 1/0 hook and provide the best hooking percentage I’ve ever seen out of a weedless head while still fishing through the nastiest wood or rock.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I was out Draggin’ today fishing with my brother who was in town on leave from the navy. I haven’t seen him in nearly TWO full years so today was an extra special day. The goal was to send him home with a few fish for a meal and to help him stick a PIGGIE.

John and I had a great day with 6 fish in the 22″ – 25″ range (plus an absolute TANKER!). This first pic is me with a 23″ walleye caught on an orange BFT Draggin’ Jig and a leech.

These jigs will go through just about anything yet have the weedguard in just the right position to allow for consistent hook-ups. If you’ve ever fished weedless head you know how much you give up in hooking percentage any time you throw a weed guard on a jig… these jigs sport a 1/0 hook and provide the best hooking percentage I’ve ever seen out of a weedless head while still fishing through the nastiest wood or rock.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

The game plan played out to perfection with my bro sticking his personal best walleye… EVER… on a BFT Draggin’ Jig. Again, leeches were the ticket for the larger walleyes with very few fish falling for a crawler.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Today the biggies were holding TIGHT into sumberged timber in the side channels and the draggin’ jigs fished right through the crud w/o a problem.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

suckerslayer
    Participant
    Red Wing, MN

How big was the PIGGY?

suckerslayer
    Participant
    Red Wing, MN

How big was the PIGGY?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Just shy of 30″.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Just shy of 30″.

suckerslayer
    Participant
    Red Wing, MN

WOW nice fish!!

suckerslayer
    Participant
    Red Wing, MN

WOW nice fish!!

Crankbait
    Participant

What a beast!

I can’t wait to get a hold of some of these new jigs. Anyone have a close-up shot of one?
    Thanks,
    Chris

Crankbait
    Participant

What a beast!

Thanks,
    Chris

Mike W
    Participant
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Any ideas on when these will be available online? Yes. A close up shot would be nice. I will try to photo one of mine in the morning if no one beats me to it.

Mike W
    Participant
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

bfishntackle
    Participant
    Coralville,IA

I remember about 3 years ago when this was just a brain storm in a couple of guys heads…

I will be pouring as many as I can as fast as I can this week and next, then off to the painter, and I will try to get them available just as soon as I can

Unless someone has a painted one or two around I could get you some pix of some un painted ones..

bfishntackle
    Participant
    Coralville,IA

scenic tackle
    Participant
    Bemidji, MN

That is one nice fish!!!

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 142 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.