Congrats James!

• Steve Plantz
    SE MN

According to Linkedin today is James 19 year anniversary at at In-Depth Media Productions, congrats buddy you have come a long way since the old days! toast

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

Congrats James!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

More than a few friends and stories made over that time frame !

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

According to Linkedin today is James 19 year anniversary at at In-Depth Media Productions, congrats buddy you have come a long way since the old days! toast

Thanks Steve. It has been a long and winding road, that’s for sure. On balance more ups than downs and far more successes than failures which is all someone in my position could ever ask for out of their career. As I look ahead we’ve got some really fun new productions coming which I find incredibly motivating! Here’s to the next 19! toast

Snake ii’s

Can we get treated to some of the footage from the early years?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Can we get treated to some of the footage from the early years?

Everything that can be put out is on our Youtube channel already.

bigpike

Seems not that long ago hiring James to guide a buddy and myself on pool 4 in the fall and while we were hammering nice walleye James was talking about a big deal he had in the works but couldn’t spill his guts on the details. Now I can watch him on TV every week. Congratulations on 19 years and here’s to the next 19!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Seems not that long ago hiring James to guide a buddy and myself on pool 4 in the fall and while we were hammering nice walleye James was talking about a big deal he had in the works but couldn’t spill his guts on the details. Now I can watch him on TV every week. Congratulations on 19 years and here’s to the next 19!

That seems like a lifetime ago!

bigpike

If memory serves me right you might of still had the ol’ fishawk then….

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

toast No cheers from me!

Tried that once. hah Lesson learned.

Looking forward to the next 19 ol boy! yay

big_g
    Isle, MN

Time flies when your having fun ! yay Congrats James ! peace

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

Congrats James!!! I have enjoyed the content you have provided in shows, seminars and website and will be looking forward to see what you do next and will be a supporter. Now if you could just teach me how to catch a fish using a blade bait doah I have watched that blade video of you and Eric on pool 4 so much I know the all the lines to the show toast

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Well done Mr. Holst! bow

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Congrats on all the success so far. Your not kidding about the ups and downs that come with self employment toast

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Congratulations Mr.Holst keep up the quality work.Do you think you can keep turning out a show as long as Bill Dance has?

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Congrats James. So glad you have had so much success otherwise we might not have the best fishing show on TV!! Keep doing what you’re doing it makes Sunday mornings the best. applause

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Congrats James…….A vision+passion and hard work do payoff!!!

Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

Congratulations James I enjoy your shows and hoping to win that fishing trip with you.

AUTO_5
    Inactive
    Mendota Heights, MN

Congrats toast

BoatsHateMe
    Between Pool 2 and Pool 4

Congrats James! applause

I just watched a VHS tape from “In Depth Anglinglaugh of him working jigs on wing dams. Same old James, mugging for the camera with no gray hair. Great stuff in that video by the way.

I had to go to Goodwill and dig through piles of VHS players to find one to watch it on.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.