Mr. Whiskers Tournament

• hdjohnny

As usual I am/wuz a day late and a dollar short to see the Catfish tournament happening……..so please post how everyone did. I will be fishing there on Sunday nite-HOPEFULLY yall didn’t stick ALL the BIG FLATHEADS and make em sore mouthed so I can’t catch a few…. Thanks

mudcatkid
    On water

well, Me and my buddy Timmy got into a couple nice channel cats but that was it. I had to go in early cuz of some BOAT problems. It seems i have a terrible leak in the bottom of my job boat. By midnight there was water over my feet in the boat.

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

Well , what were the results of the catfish tourney!!! Who won?? Did Catdad and bigtime take home the trophy this year?? SOmeone fill me in!!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Nope. They did NOT. Dirk Wasink took the top honors and walked away with his second St. Croix Pro Cat rod in as many years. If those guys fished they must have trailered straight home at sunrise ‘cuz we never heard from them.

Way to go Dirk!

mudcatkid
    On water

so what was the fish????

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

30″ channel X 18″ girth. I fished with Dirk early in the night until about 1 AM looking for that one big flattie. No go there. After he dropped me off he whipped downstream and got into good numbers of channels.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Next year my buddy and I are going to come north for this and try to claim that there rod. Leave it to you folks to come up with a tournament that is inexpensive and just as fun.

smokey420
    kendall,wi.

who got this tournament going?i wish they had them around pool 8 or 9.plenty of bass tournaments though.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Shhhh hardly anyone fishing cats here on pool 9. They are soooo hard to find here.

smokey420
    kendall,wi.

what i catch cats near the dam repeatally

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.