No more cattin for me

• mudcatkid
    On water

Sorry to say, but my catfishin future is lookin pretty dismal. You guys on the mississippi most likely wont be blessed with faint sounds of my Steath-Mode cattin techniques……at least for most the summer . The reasoning is because i will be workin with Ducks Unlimited doing telemetry research on mallards in Nebraska (putting radio transmitters on ducks and following them day to day). I’ll be graduating early in order to start in may, so that leaves no room for cats!………..i am not sure what type of oportunities i can find down there…..but i am gonna miss my baby and her backwates!!

Note: this does not mean i am giving up ownership of “my” spots! ……….As Arnold says ” I’ll Be Baaack “ !

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Congrats Brian!

What a great oppertunity!

We have a couple guys in our NE forum that can give you some ideas as to where to get a flathead fix while your down there…

Good luck and keep us updated on your duck trails!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Ps…I’ll keep your spots warm for ya!

Todd_NE

You are coming to a great state for catfishing my friend. It’s the one fish you can find within a half hour of about anywhere in the state. Get ahold of me if you are inclined.

Tell us more about your study!

Todd

big_dog_ia
    Omaha, Ne

If you are around the Omaha area, shoot me a message. Lots of them rough fish down here.
    Between the Missouri river, Base lake and other ponds.

Jason

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.