Latest reports on Cass??

• graberc
    NW Metro

Any recent reports on fishing on Cass? Someone has to have fished there recently. I’ll be fishing the waters after the PWT is done next weekend, any advice?

Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

I am heading to Cass Lake for the first time Sat. June 5. Gonna spend a few days at Wishbone Resort. I too would like some info on what to expect–maybe an idea of what patterns are working now for eyes or perch so I have an idea what to bring along! Thanks.

–Whitey

Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

Is it because we have only made a few posts that nobody answered out questions. It wasn’t like I asked for a detailed map to you hotspots–just wanted some basic help with what to expect and what to bring for tackle that sort of thing. Must say I am a bit dissapointed that I received no input. Oh well, I tried. Guess blind fishing is better than no fishing!

–Whitey

graberc
    NW Metro

Eyes were tough, but didn’t spend much time fishing them as the PWT pounded the waters before we were there. Perch can be found in the shallows right now as can most of the species. Spend some time looking for some crappies is shallow water spots, many 12-13″ fish were caught this past weekend. Jig and crappie minnow are the ticket.

Good luck!

Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

We found a great perch and rockbass bite. Eyes were harder to come by–mostly in 8-10 feet of water on lil Joe spinner rigs. Perch and Rockbass were shallow and ate EVERYTHING! Great lake and the folks at Wishbone Resort were awesome. Can’t wait to go back.

–Whitey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.