Cargo ship hits bridge.

• jimmysiewert

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>jimmysiewert wrote:</div>
    And instead of promoting these wild conspiracies, etc. How about being a part of the solution on figuring out how to bring our country closer together….

Unfortunately with the current state of the political climate I dont see any way we can come together. Social media and MSM shares a lot of the blame as well.

I will agree to a point CaptainMusky – but if one follows Social Media, etc. as the bible, you are just a “Settler (just following and believing what others say”) and not a “Pioneer (making innovative decisions for yourself”).

CaptainMusky

I dont follow social media as a Bible especially not Facebook, but it certainly does an excellent job of creating division no disputing that. A lot wouldnt agree, but I believe Elon has done a good job of cleaning house and not censoring people that didnt conform to what a specific narrative was, but you still have to be vigilant and make sure to research anything you see anywhere. MSM is too corrupt to trust anymore.

big_g
    Isle, MN

One thing hindering eliminating or slowing these “conspiracy theories” is the issue that most of them becoming mostly factual 6 months after they were useful to cause their damage already… then you hear, just move on. coffee

There is only 1 way a divided nation comes together… and it ain’t pretty. smash

(lately are those committing suicide, who tell their loved ones, if something happens to me, it wasn’t suicide)

Dan
    Southeast MN

most of them becoming mostly factual 6 months after they were useful to cause their damage already… then you hear, just move on.

Doubt that. Of course it happens, but I bet it’s gotta be like 10 to 1 for every BS conspiracy theory compared to the rare time a true one pops up.

jwellsy

Brandon did come out within hours and said it was absolutely an accident. How dare you flyover despicables do your own research.

Deuces

Blame the entertainment industry for the theories. After indulging in mostly spy fiction for the last year or so I don’t look at any accident as accidents right away, gotta be those Russians, Chinese, or some offshoot terrorist group. Let’s not even get into corporate espionage…..

RIP to those who died, and hope those left jobless for awhile can find other work. That’s alot of jobs to lose instantly in such a localized area.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Could you imagine Trump holding a press conference saying, if elected, he will rebuild the bridge for free for Baltimore and do it in 1 year.. a big beautiful bridge, way better than the old one. Do you think anybody would go on meltdown ? (this is what Biden did and its not political)

Justin riegel

Thought this was funny

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20240329_101407.jpg

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Classic!
    Thank you – Good night.

Deuces

Lol G, do u even know Trump? He would say he’d build it in 6 months. I can literally hear him

“Big bridge, beautiful bridge, way better than any other bridge, I know bridge people, good people, they like me. And mexico is gonna pay for it!”

Let it go dude.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Annnnnnnnndddddd there it is… the go to line “let it go” jester

basseyes

Ship runs into bridge. Bridge collapses. People die.

Terrible! Could’ve been worse from the sounds of it. Feel for the families and loved ones.

Begin the endless bickering, where nobody knows a d@m thing about anything other than what they’ve watched on a screen or read on a screen.

This kinda stuff just shows how ignorant people are to anything and everything. Could be just an accident. Could be something else. I have zero proof either way. Putting the cart before the horse either way is simplistic thinking.

If you hate one side, love the other and make it into an avenue to throw shade on whatever political side you dislike, with zero facts, you’re part of the issue.

The country is eating itself from inside out. We don’t have to worry about being over run by another country, we are doing a swell job of ch!tting our own pants.

jimmysiewert

Ship runs into bridge. Bridge collapses. People die.

Terrible! Could’ve been worse from the sounds of it. Feel for the families and loved ones.

Begin the endless bickering, where nobody knows a d@m thing about anything other than what they’ve watched on a screen or read on a screen.

This kinda stuff just shows how ignorant people are to anything and everything. Could be just an accident. Could be something else. I have zero proof either way. Putting the cart before the horse either way is simplistic thinking.

If you hate one side, love the other and make it into an avenue to throw shade on whatever political side you dislike, with zero facts, you’re part of the issue.

The country is eating itself from inside out. We don’t have to worry about being over run by another country, we are doing a swell job of ch!tting our own pants.

Very well said. If only the extremes on both sides would put their energy in a solution based approach – we would be on our way. BUT……. it seems they can’t see that.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

The solution is dump BOTH parties.

jimmysiewert

I fully concur with you Dutchboy! I thought I would never say that personally but there is no choice as shown by both sides incapability to rationalize.

OG Net_Man

As I read the comments here I just do not quite understand the interpretation that some here are expressing. The accident itself is not being expressed as driven by a political party. The reaction to the accident by the president based on previous reactions or non-reaction is what is being discussed as a political issue.

Sure some interject humorous statements occasionally but I am more inclined to say that some here are being a bit overly sensitive.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

I agree we need to get someone to run as an independent that actually has a change and not about weird causes.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I am an independent. Always have been. Voted both parties for decades… I am not pro Trump, just anti democrat. Look how they are going after him… what are they afraid of ??? That should be a question for all. If you want more of the same, your dollars sent to Ukraine and a wide open border, well keep voting the way you have been. You hear the term Never Trumpers.. put me as a never Biden. Trumps about as close to an Independent as you will see.. half the Republican party goons cannot stand him either. Speaks volumes to me.

(if RFK could have got Mike Rowe as his VP pick, they would have a real shot)

Michael Best

I am an independent. Always have been. Voted both parties for decades… I am not pro Trump, just anti democrat. Look how they are going after him… what are they afraid of ??? That should be a question for all. If you want more of the same, your dollars sent to Ukraine and a wide open border, well keep voting the way you have been. You hear the term Never Trumpers.. put me as a never Biden. Trumps about as close to an Independent as you will see.. half the Republican party goons cannot stand him either. Speaks volumes to me.

(if RFK could have got Mike Rowe as his VP pick, they would have a real shot)

I agree with you.
    I tend to prefer a government that is deadlocked. They can not screw things up that way. The problem with that is in todays age the 3 letter agencies tend to over step there bounds through the executive branch.
    I hope Trump picks Tulsi (independent now days) as his VP.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I heard he is leaning Tim Scott. Tulsi is A Democrat I would have voted for too. waytogo

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

This thread is such a shipwreck. Nothing but disinformates and misinformates. F Joe Buden.

Viewing 23 posts - 61 through 83 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Cargo ship hits bridge.’ is closed to new replies.