Burger & Fries – That will be 38$ Please

• John Rasmussen
    Blaine

The last place I had a really good burger was Chili’s off all places. Can’t recall which one I ordered but it was really good.

Rodwork, she didn’t even clean up before coming home? whistling

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

The best burger around me is the brick in north branch. It’s a bar but damn are they good. 12 bucks for burger fries and a beer.

big_g
    Isle, MN

The prices at these burger joints makes me appreciate how reasonable the prices at Chipotle have remained. The cost of a burrito has gone up a buck or two over the last 10-15 years, while every burger place seems to have doubled their menu prices.

According to my wife… (frequent Chipotle customer since inception) they don’t raise their prices, but the ingredients got cheaper and the burritos/bowls smaller.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Rodwork, she didn’t even clean up before coming home?

rotflol She was in my truck bawling

I didn’t know about that Buffalo Wild Wings burger special. When is that?

picklerick
    Central WI

I had the bacon hatch chile cheeseburger at BWW last fall and it was surprisingly good. It was a perfectly seared smash burger. I stopped ordering their wings years ago right about when the boneless ones came out and the quality went downhill. Whenever a coworker suggested going there I’d get the street tacos but I’ve been working from home for over three years now. We rarely eat out anymore unless we’re travelling.

Coletrain27

I didn’t know about that Buffalo Wild Wings burger special. When is that?

Every day for now

CaptainMusky

Beat burger I’ve ever had was at the Wilton liquor store. If you’re ever in the area it will not disappoint.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Best burger I ever had was at grandmas in Duluth. The bicycle burger.

But I never stayed at a holiday inn either!! doah rotflol

Pitter patter

Had only been to a 5 guys once before and really enjoyed it so me and 2 of my boys went there yesterday while in Dubuque. 3 burgers a medium fry to share and 3 vanilla shakes were 60$.

castle-rock-clown

Since I’ve been making my own smash burgers at home I don’t even consider high end burgers at premium prices anymore. If I just need to fill the gut on the road it’s either a stop at Kwik Trip or the 2 double cheeseburger with fries on special when ordered through the Mc Donald’s app. It comes to about $6 and does the job.

RT
    Twin Cities

Last time my wife enjoyed 5 guy’s, it was all over her face. Just a mess.

applause rotflol

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.