DT

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Must be the Yar-Craft! applause

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

An 80 mile run. Wow.
    DT

From what I have heard it was more than 80 miles. A lot more.! I have a good source of info about that. I was at Mr Kings house last night. An right from the Kings mouth he said they ran 110 miles one way.!!!! . . rrr

Jonesy

An 80 mile run. Wow.
    DT

Last year on Sakakawea they were making runs of 150 miles. Just crazy

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

They mentioned on the story he was making gas stops so that must be allowed under the rules.

RRR did Bret mention how he liked the new Yar-Craft? Do you know what he runs for a motor?

Chris Messerschmidt
    Minnesota

They mentioned on the story he was making gas stops so that must be allowed under the rules.

RRR did Bret mention how he liked the new Yar-Craft? Do you know what he runs for a motor?

He runs a 300 Yamaha offshore.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Congrats Brett ! yay

-J.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

How ballsy is that?

Imagine the whole time making that run thinking to yourself of the “what ifs”?

Congrats to Brett and his partner.

zooks

The runs those guys/gals make is the reason I’d never be any good as a tourney fisherman – not only would I lack the imagination to find a bite like that, they’ve got to have giant cajones to actually pull off the run during tourney hours and have to dedicate the $$ for gas regardless of outcome.

Congrats Brett, certainly well deserved.

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>

He runs a 300 Yamaha offshore.

Bret said that he is very satisfied with the Yar-craft.! Quote ” I LUV THAT BOAT ” I haven’t been in that boat yet, but I have seen it go by me on the river a few times. That thing really cooks. It flies like a bass boat mid to upper 60s.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.